Chapter 6

Subei City is right next to Luojin City.

Han Chenzhuo's father, Han Qiang, and Fu Hechuan's mother, Han Wei, are siblings. They were born into a family of real estate developers in North Jiangsu City. When the two brothers grew up, one married the mayor's daughter and the other married a local capital tycoon.

For decades, the Fu and Han families made Subei City look like their own back garden, excluding dissidents, installing cronies, covering the sky with one hand, and doing whatever they wanted.

Chi Xu initially tried every means to escape and call the police after being robbed by Fu Hechuan, but in the end he was personally turned back to Fu's house by the director.

Such lawless trampling on justice, justice and laws is simply ridiculous.

In the end, both Fu Han and the Fu Han family played an important role in framing the Shenming Group, taking advantage of the Shenming Group's subsidiaries, and forging evidence to send the original owner to prison.

Ironically, Fu Hechuan's Bai Yueguang Lin Zhiting happened to be engaged in anti-corruption work when he grew up.

Lin Zhiting was born in the famous Lin family of Luojin, and was the apple of the Lin family's eye. Fu Hechuan's main connections and influence were all in Subei City, and even with ten of his courage, he would not dare to take Lin Zhiting by force.

What's more, Fu Hechuan was reluctant to part with him.

Some people are like the moon in the sky, just out of reach, while some people are only worthy of being like snow on the ground for people to trample on.

Why.

When Pei Jinxiu first read the novel, he didn't have such big mood swings. Now that he thought about it for a moment, he was so angry that he felt a little tight in his chest.

This time it was for Chi Xu.

The original owner still has room for change, so he can just ignore things that are not his business.

Chi Xu seemed to be stuck in a quagmire, unable to struggle, and was in a dilemma.

Although Pei Jinxiu doesn't like Chi Xu's character, he has to admit that Chi Xu is a very good child.

Good people should not be rewarded.

Justice should not be trampled upon.

No one is above the law, can act unscrupulously, and commit heinous crimes.

... Chi Xu beside him was still chattering about Han Chenzhuo.

Pei Jinxiu listened attentively and asked the system in his mind: "Is Minghe District in North Jiangsu City under development? There are many people asking Han Chenzhuo's father to get land, right?"

Minghe District is a crucial part of urban construction in northern Jiangsu. A few days ago, Pei Jinxiu saw that the real estate company under the Shenming Group also submitted a bid. However, based on the original plot, he speculated that the bidding was just a process and the quota had already been determined.

After the system gave a positive reply, Pei Jinxiu told it a few things and gradually made a plan in his mind.

There should be fair competition in business.

In any case, he would never let Subei City become the domain of the Fu family again in this life.

This weekend, Chi Wanyi and Song Jun were both sitting in the living room, and the news was playing on the TV.