Chapter 41

The main island is surrounded by large coral reefs. The lagoon between the island and the atoll is light in color and crystal clear, like a large piece of fine blue water emerald.

During their vacation, they stayed in a sea-view villa above the lagoon.

At six o'clock in the afternoon, Chi Qianfeng would take them to eat at the largest bamboo restaurant on the island, and at eight o'clock in the evening they would attend a bonfire party held by the locals. This time in between would be at their own discretion.

It's just past noon, and Chi Xu is packing the luggage he brought in the living room. They plan to live on the island for half a month.

There is a transparent floor between the unfolded suitcases, and various unnamed fish swim under the water from time to time. This is a specially designed transparent viewing platform in the sea view villa.

Chi Xu found it interesting. He packed his things and played with the fish for a while. Half an hour later, the suitcase was still spread out in the living room.

Pei Jinxiu had already packed his things and brought in two pots of flowers and plants from outside and placed them beside the bed.

When Chi Xu saw him coming in, he asked curiously: "What kind of flower is it?"

Pei Jinxiu said: "Mosquito repellent."

Chi Xu said "Ah" and touched his calf with lingering fear.

He probably had the kind of physique that was especially favored by mosquitoes, and he was bitten miserably every summer.

The opposite of him is Pei Jinxiu. No matter how old he is, Chi Xu has never seen a mosquito bag on Pei Jinxiu.

Pei Jinxiu finished putting out the mosquito repellent, washed his hands, and then walked straight towards Chi Xu.

He half-crouched, grabbed Chi Xu's wrist through the suitcase, and gave Chi Xu a mosquito repellent bracelet.

It is the best anti-mosquito product that I have found in so many years of trial and error.

"You even brought this."

Chi Xu turned his wrist, surprised by Pei Jinxiu's carefulness, especially such small details that even he himself didn't notice.

He always knew that Pei Jinxiu was very good, but Pei Jinxiu was always better than he imagined.

Pei Jinxiu said "hmm", handed Chi Xu a jar of anti-itch ointment and said, "Take it with you."

The light green packaging is very familiar. For Chi Xu, it is an indispensable anti-itch artifact every summer.

After Pei Jinxiu finished speaking, he naturally helped Chi Xu pack his luggage.

The bright golden sunlight fell on Pei Jinxiu through the window. Chi Xu rubbed the ointment and stared at Pei Jinxiu without blinking. In the end, he couldn't hold it back and leaned forward to hug him fiercely.

It was a very unexpected hug, but Pei Jinxiu was not surprised.

After six years together, he has long been accustomed to Chi Xu's way of expressing emotions, which is close physical contact, and hugging is Chi Xu's favorite way.

The hug was actually uncomfortable across the suitcase, but Pei Jinxiu still hugged Chi Xu back.

The sea breeze blew, and Chi Xu hugged her tighter, showing no intention of letting go.

Huo Lingyu walked in, and as soon as he raised his eyes, he saw the two people maintaining such an awkward posture. He let out an "ooh" and raised his eyebrows in surprise: "What are you two doing?"