Chapter 128

The sound of waves.

With one foot deep and one foot shallow, Fu Hechuan climbed the Yanlin Mountain all night. The colder he climbed, the thick night fog soaked his clothes.

With a death wish, Fu Hechuan could no longer feel the pain and cold in his body. He could only move forward numbly, like a puppet on strings, with his limbs stiff.

Yanlin Mountain is not high, so even though he climbed as slowly as a snail, it only took three hours, and it was exactly five o'clock in the morning when he reached the top of the mountain.

There is a hazy mist on the mountain, and the morning light is faint.

Holding his hands on the tree trunk and panting, Fu Hechuan was surprised that when the geese came to the top of the mountain, at this moment, there were two people standing in front of the remote cliff.

One has waist-long hair, purple jade hair, half draped and half hairpin, with an exquisite and handsome face.

One has half-long hair that is just above the shoulders, clear eyebrows, and a gentle and lively temperament.

His pupils shrank suddenly, and Fu Hechuan recognized them at a glance. They were Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu!

Why are they here? !

Fu Hechuan still had injuries on his face and body caused by Cai Lianhu's injuries. He was covered in bruises and bruises and was in a miserable state.

If the first person he didn't want to see at this moment was Lin Zhiting, then the second and third ones were definitely Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu.

The first time I heard these two names was from Han Chenzhuo's mouth. They were mixed with boundless venomous curses and deep-seated hatred. They were the two children that his little cousin hated the most.

Fu Hechuan had just turned eighteen at that time. He went to school on weekdays and worked during holidays and did not go home often. But as soon as he came home, Han Chenzhuo would curse Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu with him endlessly, and even asked him over and over again to promise that he would do it for them in the future. Take revenge yourself.

At that time, Fu Hechuan just listened to the conflicts between children indifferently and didn't take it to heart.

Next is six years later.

Fu Pingchun was arrested, and the name Pei Jinxiu officially jumped into Fu Hechuan's eyes for the first time.

The beginning of a feud.

In the next ten years, as if they had encountered a destined nemesis, wherever Pei Jinxiu appeared, the Fu family would be immediately shrouded in an unknown misfortune, always inexplicably failing without any benefit.

Pei Jinxiu, on the other hand, is young and wanton, extremely intelligent, has no disadvantages, and has unlimited glory.

Very much like him before.

Even worse.

Watching the favorite projects fall into the hands of the Pei family one after another, watching Pei Jinxiu rising like a dazzling new star, watching the gap between the two families getting wider and wider, and a new generation changing. The old man, all the eyes that were focused on him were attracted by Pei Jinxiu.

In the beginning, there were always people saying that Pei Jinxiu was a young talent like him, but then no one said that anymore. His name gradually faded out of the industry, and he was not even worthy of being compared with Pei Jinxiu.

Of course, Fu Hechuan could not give in. He held his breath and hid his ambition, determined to return to the pinnacle of power and trample everyone under his feet.