Chapter 30

The manor covers an area of ​​thousands of acres, and the number of scattered staff reaches four figures. As the general manager of the manor, Su Ling coordinates and coordinates every day. His ability is not even inferior to that of the sales director of Shenming Group, but his salary and future are very different. .

Su Ling may not be willing to do so, but he really needs this job. In addition to supporting his elderly parents, Su Ling also has two younger brothers and sisters who are studying abroad. All of them are borne by him, which means he spends a lot of money every year.

Yin Hang's situation is more complicated than Su Ling's. He is an only child. Both of his parents are seriously ill and need to hire caregivers and receive treatment in the hospital all year round.

Neither of them could quit their jobs on impulse.

Pei Jinxiu understood more deeply.

Su Ling didn't come to Haoshan Manor to work as a housekeeper right after graduation. He worked for Shenming Group for two years, but ended up as the leader of the purchasing team. His annual salary was less than a quarter of what it is now.

With no hope of promotion, Su Ling resigned and came to Haoshan Manor.

The director of the adoption department he worked for before was named Kou Huai, who also served as the director of the marketing department. He was Pei Jianhong's confidant and one of the elders of the group. He contributed to the development of the group in the early days. Later, after his position in the group was stable, he took all the credit. , exert power, bully superiors and conceal subordinates, work becomes less and less important, and he is very good at suppressing subordinates.

The separation of powers within the group is not a good phenomenon for the development of the group. In addition, the success of the group cannot be achieved by one person's efforts. There are too few people who can be used. Shenming is short of core talents internally.

Up to the seventh floor, Su Ling led Pei Jinxiu to the bedroom specially prepared for Pei Jinxiu.

The bedroom was surprisingly large, and there was also a small living room, decorated in the style of his bedroom in Chi's house.

Su Ling turned sideways and said politely: "Young Master, we are here."

There is a porcelain vase with a slender neck on the slate coffee table, with a pink Longza gem inserted in it. Next to the vase is a tea set with frozen plum blossoms, and the tea prepared is Huzhou Biluochun.

Pens, inks, papers and inkstones are neatly placed in the study room. The books on the bookshelf are classified by category, covering various fields such as mathematics, finance, and economics. The books selected are also extremely professional.

All aspects of the layout and furnishings are in line with Pei Jinxiu's preferences.

Pei Jinxiu looked inside and out. During this period, Su Ling stood at the door, patiently waiting for Pei Jinxiu's feedback.

Finally, Pei Jinxiu returned to the small living room, sat down on the small sofa, and asked, "Did you arrange it all?"

Su Ling replied: "Yin Hang helped me with the information Mr. Pei gave me and also asked many people for their opinions."

Pei Jinxiu nodded and said bluntly: "Mr. Su, are you considering changing your job?"

"..." Su Ling was choked for a moment, unable to tell what purpose Pei Jinxiu had in asking this question. His slender eyebrows were furrowed, and his eyes were filled with mixed emotions. His scrutiny and disbelief were mixed with a hint of confusion.