Chapter 50

"What will happen to the weight of a ton of cargo near the equator after it is shipped to the North Pole?" (Note 1)

Pei Jinxiu: "B. Greater than one ton."

"A river with the same soil quality on both sides flows from south to north. If the east bank is more severely eroded by the river water, which hemisphere is the river in?" (Note 2)

Song Jialiang: "C. Northern Hemisphere."

The required questions require three teammates from each team to take turns to answer the questions. Each person has 15 questions and each question has 15 seconds to answer.

After nearly twenty minutes, the scores of the red and blue teams were still tied.

The last two mandatory questions came to Xu Yi and Zhao Yue from Class 1.

If both of them answer correctly, the red and blue teams will enter overtime at the same time, but if one of them answers incorrectly, her team will retire with regret.

The first few sets of competitions all went very quickly, but only the scores of Pei Jinxiu and Song Jialiang were lingering. They were extremely competitive at the beginning, and it was hard to predict whether they would win or lose, which immediately brought the enjoyment of this ordinary knockout match to its peak.

"People on Blue Star see the sky as blue. Is this because?" (Note 3)

Zhao Yue answered: "C. The blue light in the sun is scattered by particles in the sky and turns blue."

"The answer is correct! Let the red team members answer the next question."

The last question.

Xu Yi was wearing a school uniform, with a simple ponytail, and stood behind the clicker with her head raised slightly. Her face was calm and unhurried, and she looked calmer than Shi Tiantian and Huo Lingyu in the audience.

Shi Tiantian took a deep breath, covered her heart and said, "Oh my god, I'm so nervous, I can't breathe."

Huo Lingyu's legs were also a little weak. He has a strong desire to win and values emotions. He doesn't want Chi Xu to lose to Song Jialiang, nor does he want Class 7 to lose to Class 1, nor does he want this overwhelming pressure to fall on Xu Yi's shoulders.

What if you lose...

Huo Lingyu shook his head violently. Xu Yi was so powerful and knew everything. How could she lose?

"Red player, please listen to the question: How many times is the gravitational force on the moon star than the blue star?" (Note 4)

As soon as the host finished reading the question, Xu Yi approached the microphone and answered decisively: "C, one-sixth."

Shi Tiantian breathed a sigh of relief and said: "Xu Yi answered so definitely, the answer must be right... right?"

Huo Lingyu shook his head in confusion and said, "What is gravity?"

On the podium, the host also made a false statement: "Is the red player's answer correct or not?"

There were also illiterate people in the audience who shouted: "Yes!!"

However, some students in Class 1 have been controlled by their emotions, and they insist on saying: "That's not right!!"

The host allowed the audience to commotion for a while, and then announced the answer calmly: "The answer is correct! Congratulations to the red team for getting two points. The red team currently scores 60 points, and the blue team also scores 60 points. The mandatory questions are over. , and then it's time to enter overtime!"