Chapter 97

The first process is self-introduction, and everyone explains their own timeline.

After the self-introduction is completed, a round of evidence collection can begin.

Shi Tiantian and Luo Yi teamed up to search for the inn where the dancer Tang Xiliao stayed and the restaurant where the puppet master stayed temporarily.

Huo Lingyu and Xu Yi were searching for the Princess Mansion and the Zhiqi Mountain Divine Cave Mansion.

Chi Xu and Pei Jin built a team, searching for Queen Bo Xiyin and High Priest Wei Shengzhou.

The first thing we came to was the queen's palace.

There was a locked drawer under the dressing table made of sandalwood. Chi Xu opened the lock with a simple hairpin and found that it contained a protective bracelet that Qi Min had given to Wu Dingxue.

On the other side, Pei Jinxiu also discovered a secret compartment on the queen's bed. The secret compartment contained the letters she had exchanged with Tang Xiliao over the years.

"On the sixth day of July in the year 321 of the Gui Yuan Dynasty, I found the princess at the order of my lord. The princess was seriously injured and unconscious. A famous doctor from Xiling was invited to treat her. The famous doctor said that the injury was on the surface of the skin. After a few months of nursing, the princess will be fine. , I hope you feel at ease.

"On the ninth day of December in the year 321 of Guiyuan, the princess will wake up. In the name of the Lord, the princess' memory will be temporarily sealed. Everyone in the Qin Tower will swear to protect the princess to the death. I hope you will be at peace."

"On the third day of October in the third year of Guiyuan's reign, the puppet master Baili Mu arrived, and his return was in sight.

"On December 12, 323, Guiyuan, everything is ready, all I need is the east wind. May your wishes come true, and everything will go as you wish."

Bo Xiyin actually knew about the fact that Wu Dingxue was in Linguo Qin Tower all along, and even the fact that Wu Dingxue disappeared under the direct control of Bo Xiyin? !

But looking at the letters exchanged between Bo Xiyin and Tang Xiliao, the words are full of affection and affection for their daughter. Sending Wu Dingxue to a foreign country and sealing Wu Dingxue's memory does not seem like murder, but rather like deliberate protection.

However, the possibility of Bo Xiyin lying to Tang Xiliao cannot be ruled out.

Finally, Chi Xu found a book on the bookshelf of the queen's palace, called "Thousand Poisons and Ten Thousand Poisons". One of the poisons was called Jian Chi Han. As the name suggests, this poison can be fatal as long as it touches the teeth.

The high priest Wei Shengzhou lives in the Qingxiu Tower on the side of the altar. Inside the tower are the desks he uses when making divination calculations. There are many books piled beside the desks. There is an LED star chart on the dome. There is also an alchemy furnace on the side.

Based on the star interpretation diagrams drawn in the collection of books, Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu deduced the meaning of the astrology diagram displayed on the dome: when the emperor star is born, the king's power will inevitably change.

Combined with "Alchemy" and from the raw materials added to the alchemy furnace, it is inferred that what the high priest Wei Shengzhou is refining is actually a spiritual transformation pill that can make people live forever and become immortals for hundreds of years!

They also found the secret decree secretly issued by the king in the secret compartment on the bookshelf. This secret decree proved that the magic pill was not refined by Wei Shengzhou for himself, but by the order of King Wu Lianyuan.