Chapter 98

Early the next morning, they went to Zhiqi Mountain to worship at the Princess Mountain Temple.

According to local people, the Princess Mountain Temple can pray for marriage, wisdom, career, wealth and peace. Among them, the most effective thing is marriage. As long as both parties sincerely promise to stay together forever and have no doubt of their love, they can stay together and grow old together.

Over the years, countless couples have come to the Princess Mountain Temple to make wishes, and all of them have come true.

But since Shi Tiantian founded the Shiguang Charity Foundation, she has lost all illusions about love and started pursuing a career honestly. Not to mention Luo Yi, after listening to the tour guide's introduction, she did not hesitate to pray for Qin Jing and his family's safety, health and career success.

Xu Yi is a staunch materialist. Although she is in awe of gods and Buddhas, she does not take the initiative to worship them and make wishes.

Huo Lingyu paid homage seriously and even bought expensive red silk. He avoided everyone and forgot about Xu Yi's tall back in the corner. After racking his brains for a long time, he euphemistically wrote "I only hope your heart is like mine" and then hung it on the marriage tree. .

In the main hall, in front of the statues of princess Wu Dingxue and mountain god Zhi Qimin, Chi Xu and Pei Jinxiu also held incense and bowed three times.

After inserting the high incense into the incense burner in order, they stepped out of the main hall and went to Zhiqi Back Mountain to see the wintersweet flowers.

Walking in the forest, Chi Xu asked casually: "What wish did you make?"

The specific wish cannot be stated clearly, so Chi Xu only asked for a general direction. He thought Pei Jinxiu would answer career or peace.

Among the intertwined branches and white snow, amidst the faint fragrance of wintersweet, Pei Jinxiu said very naturally: "About you."

Chi Xu was stunned for a moment, and then he realized: it was not just about him, but praying for his safety and health was also about him.

Gently exhaling a breath of white mist, Chi Xu said with a smile: "Then my wish is also about you."

Pei Jinxiu lowered his eyebrows and said nothing. He just stretched out his hand and brushed away the wintersweet flowers that fell in Chi Xu's hair.

The process was short and fleeting, but Chi Xu's body still froze for a moment subconsciously.

He had never cared about physical contact with Pei Jinxiu before, and even liked it, but since the script was killed that day, his body instinctively wanted to hide.

Weird, Chi Xu didn't think much about it and just regarded this as one of the sequelae of script killing.

It was freezing cold and the mountain wind was biting. They did not stay on Zhiqi Mountain for too long. After staying for a while, they went down the mountain.

In the next four days, they visited the major attractions in Zhilan Ancient Town one by one.

Time flies by, and soon the fifteenth day of the first lunar month arrives, which is not only the Lantern Festival, but also the first Lantern Cultural Festival in Zhilan Ancient Town.

Early in the morning, Pei Jinxiu and the others came to the store to change into the Zhilan costumes that they had selected and rented in advance.

The three boys did not make any complicated looks. After getting dressed, they simply wore some silver jewelry.