Chapter 93

For Luo Yi, there were two extraordinary good news in December.

First, she passed the National Mathematics League and successfully advanced to the finals. Regardless of whether she can make it into the top 60 in the finals and get recommended by Rakjin University, she can enjoy a certain score reduction policy and have an advantage in the college entrance examination.

Secondly, the Zhang family went bankrupt.

Luo Yi didn't often read Houhai Weibo, so Shi Tiantian took the initiative to call her to tell her about this.

The incident happened suddenly. After receiving the call, Luo Yi was stunned for three minutes. Only then did he realize it and opened Houhai Weibo with trembling hands.

The first one on the hot list is #张多义清静#

Luo Yi knows Qin Jing. He recently starred in a fairy tale drama "The Legend of Fushan Moon". After the drama was aired, the audience praised it and it became very popular. As a result, Qin Jing became one of the most popular male stars nowadays.

It is such an outstanding actor who is still young, has unlimited fame, and has a bright future. He took the initiative to report on Houhai Weibo that Zhang Duoyi, the son of Zhang Ziling, the chairman of Tianhe Group, raped a minor, gathered a crowd for obscenity, and illegally spread obscenity. /pornography.

What Qin Jing posted on Weibo was a suicide note. He said that he had handed over all the evidence to the police. Apart from that, there was no other content in the suicide note and he only quoted two poems.

"The world is as short as a spring dream, and human feelings are as thin as autumn clouds. There is no need to care about hard work, everything is destined. (Note 1)

"Life is just like catkins in front of the wind, with sporadic joys and sporadic sorrows. They are all like a dot in the river." (Note 2)

Anyone can tell from these two poems that Qin Jing suffers from very severe depression. He is negative, pessimistic, depressed, and does not want to live at all.

With a wet face, Luo Yi cried the moment she saw Weibo. Once upon a time, she had a similar experience and mental state, so she felt the same way.

On the other end of the phone, Shi Tiantian heard her sobs and took the initiative to comfort her: "Don't worry, Qin Jing is fine for the time being. He planned to burn charcoal to commit suicide. Fortunately, the manager found out early and sent him to Xilin Hospital in time. Now, I, Pei Jinxiu, Chi Xu, and Aunt Shen Yun are all in the hospital."

Shi Tiantian asked Luo Yi if he wanted to come to the hospital. Luo Yi decisively refused. She and Qin Jingsu didn't know each other, so there was no point in going there. Besides, depression is not a disease that can be alleviated by one more person.

In a way, it was worse that she was gone.

Qin Jing was coerced by Zhang Duoyi, unable to struggle, unable to change, so that he was stuck in the mud, and gradually reached the irreversible situation he is now in.

But when did this thing start? Was it after she was rescued by Shi Tiantian and the others? Zhang Duoyi was afraid of her friends behind her and could not harm her, so he chose Qin Jing?

When she thought of this possibility, guilt and guilt spread wantonly in her body like gangrene in her bones.

Wiping away her tears, Luo Yi stood up quickly. She walked so fast that she almost knocked over the chair.

Kneeling in front of the Buddhist niche cabinet at home, Luo Yi bowed three times and made a sincere wish to the Bodhisattva.

Every time she was threatened by Zhang Duoyi before, Luo Yi would kneel down in front of the Buddha statue to chant sutras and pray for help. Perhaps somehow, the Bodhisattva really heard her wish and allowed her to meet friends who treat her sincerely and get friends. With help, escape the endless hell safely.