Chapter 90

In the spring of March, the third anniversary of the establishment of the Shimmer Charity Foundation. In the past three years, a total of 2 billion yuan in donations has been distributed to more than 600,000 women across the country.

Chairman Li Qing is very enthusiastic about his work, patient and responsible. Over the years, he has controlled the error rate of Weiguang Charity Foundation to 1% and the management fee to less than 3%.

She asked the council to submit a progress report to her every week, and she would submit a summary report to Shi Tiantian every ten days.

This greatly prevents the donations raised from being exploited at all levels and filling private pockets, allowing the Weiguang Charity Foundation to play its greatest role.

In April, the Weiguang Charitable Foundation organized a charity event on the weekend, organizing volunteers to go to villages in underdeveloped areas around Luojin to conduct female menstrual hygiene classes and distribute related sanitary and menstrual products for free.

When it was Yangshan County's turn, Shi Tiantian and Luo Yi happened to be free and traveled together.

The charity event lasted for three days, and the two of them went there for the first two days. The next afternoon, when free female hygiene product kits were being distributed, a rural woman suddenly rushed into the front of the queue and knelt straight down to Shi Tiantian across the table.

Shi Tiantian and the people around her were shocked, and they helped the aunt up and took her to the volunteer lounge.

The lounge is a makeshift tent.

It was cold in spring and the temperature on the mountain was even lower, but this aunt was wearing a worn and thin cotton coat.

She was short in stature and looked weather-beaten. Her hands were frostbitten, her shoes were stained with mud, and her body was dusty. She was rubbing the cup in her hand uneasily.

Shi Tiantian sat on the folding chair opposite her and asked with a smile: "Auntie, what is your surname?"

This approachable friendliness effectively relieved the aunt's nervousness. She finally raised her head and said with a strong local accent: "Zhou Lan, the orchid of orchids."

Shi Tiantian noticed that she had been holding a bright red plastic bag in her arms since she arrived.

Although she didn't know what was inside, Shi Tiantian intuitively felt that it must be related to the sudden appearance of this aunt and kneeling in front of her.

She stopped talking nonsense and asked directly: "Aunt Zhou, do you need our help with anything?"

Zhou Lan tightened the plastic bag in her arms and looked up at Shi Tiantian. Her eyes were trembling, filled with prayers like a savior. Her knees slipped and she knelt down in front of Shi Tiantian.

"Please, please, please save my daughter, please..."

Shi Tiantian quickly supported her and asked the key point: "Auntie, what's wrong with your daughter?"

Huge pain instantly appeared in her eyes. Zhou Lan burst into tears, her lips wriggled twice, and she said with difficulty: "She disappeared. Thirteen years ago she went to work in the city, and she suddenly disappeared a year later. I I know she was killed, I know who killed her, but no one believes me... Miss, please, please, avenge my daughter, please."

Holding Shi Tiantian's shoulders, Zhou Lan spoke intermittently, choked with sobs.

It is not easy to walk from her class to Shi Tiantian.