Chapter 106

On September 1, the university starts.

The sky is high and the clouds are clear, and the willows are still hanging in the air. In front of the solemn gate of Luojin University, all the freshmen and parents of this year are coming and going.

Under the shade of the tree, like every proud parent with worries and reluctance between his brows, Wang Ping held on to his suitcase without letting go. He had repeatedly walked the five or six hundred meters from the car to the school gate. I asked three times: "You really don't need me to accompany you in?"

After receiving the recommendation in their sophomore year of high school, Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu came to Luojin University to participate in the training of the national training team. At that time, Chi Wanyi, Shen Jun and Pei Jianshen came to see him off.

Therefore, they did not ask their parents to come with them when reporting on the start of the school year. They only asked Wang Ping to drive them to the school gate.

After arriving at the school, the next step is to report to the new students, organize the dormitories, apply for cards and other small things.

Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu have been to Luojin University many times together, and have also lived in Luojin University for several months. They are familiar with everything here. What's more, they didn't bring much with them this time, only two suitcases and two backpacks.

The sun was high in the sky, shining directly on the earth. The insects and birds were chirping, and it was extremely hot.

Chi Xu wanted him to go back and rest, but Wang Ping waved his hand nonchalantly and said, "It's okay, I'm not tired, and I'm not hot!"

Seeing his persistence, Chi Xu smiled and said, "I'll invite you to Xiyuan for some stir-fry later."

Wang Ping smiled brightly, pushing two suitcases and saying nothing to let Chi Xu and Pei Jinxiu touch them.

However, as soon as they entered the school, enthusiastic seniors greeted them, helped them get their things, and led them to report to the department in the gymnasium.

After registering and receiving the freshman gift package from the college, a senior led them to the dormitory building.

Luo University allows you to choose your own dormitory. Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu chose the same room, a quadruple room on the third floor facing the sun.

When Chi Xu and Pei Jinxiu entered the dormitory, the other two roommates had already arrived. Chi Xu first introduced himself, and then introduced Pei Jinxiu.

Cai Cong asked curiously: "Do you two know each other?"

Chi Xu: "We grew up together."

Cai Cong was surprised: "Wow, they are so awesome, and they were all admitted to the same university for the same major."

Before Chi Xu could say anything, Wang Ping said cheerfully: "Push, walk, they both got in through competition."

Cai Cong raised his eyebrows and praised in a very cooperative manner: "Wow, you are so powerful, you are a great master."

"No, no, it's just that our school has better competition resources." Chi Xu was humbled, and then asked, "I've been talking for a long time, but I haven't asked you two what your names are?"

The two roommates also introduced themselves. The one who spoke was named Cai Cong, who was ranked third in Lianyun Province, and the other was named Feng Fei, who was ranked second in Xihai Province.

After Feng Fei finished speaking, Chi Xu quickly grabbed the key words and asked with a smile: "Where are you from in Xihai Province? His hometown is also in Xihai Province, Quyun City in Xihai Province."