Chapter 45

The classroom of Grade 37 is adjacent to the corridor. When Pei Jinxiu went back to the classroom, he walked through the corridor and happened to see Chi Xu in the classroom through the window.

In the spare time, the classroom is extremely noisy, chatting, playing games, and doing other things.

Chi Xu seemed not to hear it. He lowered his head, focused seriously, and was writing the math test paper that was just distributed this morning.

Chi Xu has to take time to draw, so he usually races against time to finish his homework before school.

He also kept a complete set of painting tools in Pei Jinxiu's study. He practiced color sketching and sketching in rotation every day. On weekends, he would take the paintings to the studio for Zou Yao to correct.

Every now and then, Chi Xu would go to Luojin South Ring Road to visit Zou Qiyan. Sometimes Chi Wanyi would accompany him, and sometimes it would be just Chi Xu and Pei Jinxiu.

Mr. Zou is sixty-nine this year. He is almost seventy years old, but he is still in good spirits. He is an old man with great wisdom.

Pei Jinxiu still remembers the first time he went to see Zou Qiyan with Chi Xu. It was the summer vacation when he was six years old. He had just moved to Chi's house not long ago, and he was not familiar with Chi Xu.

When Chi Wanyi introduced him to Zou Qiyan, Zou Qiyan stared at him for a long time, and his wrinkled eyes seemed to penetrate the skin of the original body and fall into the depths of his soul.

Chi Xu was nervous at that time, and Zou Qiyan's expression was too serious. He thought that Zou Qiyan didn't like Pei Jinxiu.

Fortunately, Zou Qiyan quickly became friendly and praised him as a "good boy" with a smile.

Before leaving, Zou Qiyan gave Chi Xu and Pei Jinxiu a pair of safe and sound cards.

"What are you looking at, so entranced?"

Su Chengbai raised his hand and tried to pat Pei Jinxiu on the shoulder, but Pei Jinxiu subconsciously avoided it. He was not embarrassed, put down his hand, smiled and said, "I forgot you practiced."

Su Chengbai came back from the playground with Pei Jinxiu, and went upstairs to the toilet. Pei Jinxiu was standing in the corridor before he went to the toilet, and was still standing after he came back.

Therefore, following Pei Jinxiu's gaze, Su Chengbai looked into the classroom with some curiosity.

"It's okay." After Pei Jinxiu said that, he walked towards the classroom.

When he sat back in his seat, Chi Xu had almost finished writing a test paper.

Huo Lingyu had just finished chatting with the front desk, turned around and glanced at Chi Xu, and immediately said in surprise: "You worked so hard, Chi Xu, after you finish writing, can you let me take it home for reference?"

Chi Xu nodded while writing. He just happened to write the last question. After writing down the problem-solving process in a few words, he picked up the paper and handed it to Huo Lingyu and said, "It can only be used as a reference."

Huo Lingyu reached out to take the test paper and promised: "Don't worry! I will definitely not copy it!"

Halfway through his hand, the test paper was suddenly snatched away by Xu Yi who was standing beside him. Xu Yi folded the test paper and gave it back to Chi Xu. She said disapprovingly: "Huo Lingyu, you have to develop the habit of answering questions by yourself and develop the ability to think independently."