Chapter 46

When they reached the school gate, Chi Xu saw Wang Ping from a distance who came to take them home.

The bus stop was still some distance away from the school gate, so Chi Xu asked Wang Ping to take Ji Yiming to the bus stop first. He originally wanted to take Ji Yiming home by the way, but Ji Yiming waved his hand and refused. He was firm and Chi Xu didn't force him.

They didn't wait long. The bus came quickly. Ji Yiming waved to Chi Xu and said "thank you" before getting on the bus.

Watching Ji Yiming get on the bus, Chi Xu gradually relaxed after the bus drove away.

In the dim dusk, Chi Xu looked up at the sky, with sadness hidden in his eyebrows. For Ji Yiming, it is the lesser of two evils, and there is nothing wrong with making this choice. Chi Xu actually does not blame Ji Yiming.

But Pei Jinxiu told him that good people can easily be deceived. No matter what you think in your heart, you should not expose your bottom line easily. You should be especially cautious when helping others. Sometimes good intentions can be used by others to cause greater evil.

He sighed, patted his chest, and said with lingering fear: "When Ji Yiming suddenly knelt down, I was so shocked."

Pei Jinxiu said: "Then you covered it up very well."

Chi Xu asked as he walked: "Was I very fierce just now?"

Among those who had a relationship with He Chen, Pei Jinxiu was most suspicious of Ji Yiming. In addition, they had waited at the school gate for a long time without seeing Ji Yiming leave, so Pei Jinxiu reasonably guessed that Ji Yiming would take action today.

Before leaving for the classroom, Pei Jinxiu specifically told Chi Xu that his aura must be strong, his sharp edge must be sharp, he must shock the other party as soon as he appears, and he must frighten and panic the other party.

There were only a handful of times when Chi Xu was cold-faced. Pei Jinxiu recalled the fight between him and Han Chenzhuo and Sun Zhihao in the first grade of elementary school.

In the next five or six years, Chi Xu had always been soft and gentle when facing him. Sometimes he was a little natural and naive, and sometimes he was childish. But just now in the classroom, when Chi Xu had a straight face, he unexpectedly looked like a mock-up. decent.

I have really grown up.

Pei Jinxiu nodded with emotion and said, "Very fierce."

Chi Xu smiled and said, "You know what? I learned it by imitating you. You are usually like this."

Pei Jinxiu asked: "What do I look like?"

Chi Xu said: "When you look at people with your chin in a cold expression, you just stand there and look like you are not easy to get along with. You are fierce and arrogant, which is quite scary."

"Really?" Pei Jinxiu smiled and asked, "Why have I never seen you scared by me?"

Chi Xu shook his head and said, "This is actually what Shi Tiantian told me. I don't think you are difficult to get along with. I liked you very much the first time I met you and want to be good friends with you."

Chi Xu paused and then said: "I was young at that time and hadn't met many people my age. I thought I would like all my friends in the future as much as I like you, but that's not true."

I like you the most among all the people.

Chi Xu hesitated for a moment, but finally did not say this sentence. After all, it still sounded a bit strange, as if it was only said like this between lovers.