Chapter 59

Chi Xu refused firmly at first, for the simple reason that he really couldn't dance at all.

Shi Tiantian was the first to reason: "Oh, it's very simple. Didn't you also work as a gymnastics competition leader when you were in elementary school? It's a little more difficult than that! I can modify the movements to ensure that you can do it in one afternoon learn!"

Seeing Chi Xu's relaxed attitude, the teacher was sweet and affectionate, and said pitifully and coquettishly: "Just take pity on me, I don't have any other friends in this class."

Chi Xu had always been soft-hearted and couldn't stand the teacher's sweet nudges, so he had to agree: "Okay, okay, I'll just go."

After practicing in a hurry for three days, the day of the welcome party soon arrived.

In order to achieve a better performance, Shi Tiantian specially hired a professional makeup artist.

Their dance is more of an ancient fan dance and requires a long time of makeup.

The hairband and hairpins on top of her head were heavy, and the colorful feather coats she wore were also heavy, but the effect was very good. After returning to the classroom, Shi Tiantian and the rest of the group were dressed up successfully and stunned everyone.

Huo Lingyu was very puzzled by the style and commented: "Oh my god, you two are dressed like a white peacock and a blue peacock."

Teacher Tiantian slapped Huo Lingyu's fan expressionlessly.

Chi Xu was a little nervous and kept reviewing his moves and movements in his mind.

He held a fan in his hand, with pure white wings embellished on his wide sleeves. He made a high ponytail wig and tied his hair with a golden and white headband. He looked like a clean and pure little fairy raised in the paradise of cave heaven.

He sits under the light, and if you look at it for a long time, it will even give people the illusion that he is not borrowing the light of the sun, but that he is glowing himself.

Pei Jinxiu picked up a Dunhuang-colored ball hanging from the end of his hair rope and gently pulled it.

It's like bringing a god back to earth.

Chi Xu turned around and asked, "What's wrong?"

Pei Jinxiu said: "You can include yourself next time."

They look better in pairs.

Chi Xu was stunned for a moment, and after a moment of reaction, he understood what Pei Jinxiu meant.

He smiled and agreed, "Okay."

At six o'clock in the afternoon, the welcome party officially started.

Shi Tiantian's program is ranked fifth. There are six people in total, three men and three women.

Soon it was Chi Xu's turn to take the stage.

When the host reported the program, he also reported the list of people participating in the performance.

This year's Zhiduoxing Cup competition was vigorous, and Chi Xu was somewhat of a popular figure on campus, with a considerable number of fans.

When they first heard that the God of Study was going to dance, everyone in the auditorium couldn't believe their ears. They whispered to each other in confusion: "Chixu? Is it the Chixu I know? It's unlikely that such a niche name has the same name. Bar?"

At this moment, the curtain opened, and a sharp-eyed classmate sitting in the first row said: "Here I go, it's really him! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mommy, how can I let the god of learning dance for me?" ."