Chapter 40

For Cui Xue, this is undoubtedly the happiest semester since she attended Luojin Affiliated Primary School.

When the head teacher informed Zhu Rui to transfer to another school due to special circumstances, Cui Xue was so moved that she almost burst into tears.

When Zhu Rui said he was going to trouble Chi Xu last semester, Cui Xue worried about it for a whole weekend and couldn't eat or sleep. In the week after that, Cui Xue was extremely nervous and worried, fearing that Chi Xu would actually be harmed because of her. .

Fortunately, none of what she worried about happened.

Zhu Rui, on the other hand, had trouble at home not long after. He first took a long leave, and later simply transferred to another school.

In short, this is the best news at the beginning of the new year for Cui Xue.

Therefore, she decided to continue to complete the major task that she had not completed last semester, which was to confess to Pei Jinxiu.

Cui Xue recently watched a TV series and liked the Iceberg Prince in it very much. He was ruthless to others but gentle and kind to the heroine.

She thought that the Iceberg Prince must have been like Pei Jinxiu during his childhood!

Before confessing her love, Cui Xue hesitated for a long time, but finally plucked up the courage.

She chose a nice day with gentle winds and took the chocolates she made by herself, waiting in the woods where Pei Jin would pass by after finishing physical education class.

There were many boys around Pei Jinxiu, and they all laughed and booed when they saw this. Cui Xue was a little shy, but fortunately Pei Jinxiu made them all go away.

The shadows of the trees were dancing and the sun was shining brightly. Cui Xue's heart was beating fast and she blushed so hard that she didn't even dare to raise her eyes. As if she had sacrificed herself heroically, she read out the manuscript she had written before.

The two words Pei Jinxiu just spoke were sorry. Cui Xue couldn't hear what he said next. She couldn't help but feel sad. She hugged the chocolate that Pei Jinxiu refused to accept and walked back to the classroom in despair.

On the way, Cui Xue happened to meet her good friend Guan Yihan.

Guan Yihan was startled by the tears pouring from Cui Xue's face. He quickly took out a tissue and helped Cui Xue sit down on a chair by the roadside.

She asked: "Who bullied you? Why are you crying like this?"

Cui Xue sobbed and stumbled through the story of being rejected, and then said, "Am I terrible? Why doesn't anyone love me?"

Guan Yihan said categorically: "Of course not, I love you."

With tears in her eyes, Cui Xue frowned and said, "It's not the love between friends, it's the kind...the love that the male protagonist of the TV series has for the female protagonist is unwavering. He will always only love the female protagonist, believe in the female protagonist, and love the female protagonist." The most special love of the Lord. I want someone to be with me so I never feel alone."

Guan Yihan also frowned and asked in confusion: "I don't understand, but people always have to die. Sooner or later, you have to be alone. Besides, isn't it inappropriate for you to place your hopes on one person? Safety? What if he is a bad guy? You should find a lot of people to accompany you. If one person is gone, there will be another one."

Cui Xue's brain circuit was successfully distorted by Guan Yihan. She looked at Guan Yihan blankly, and suddenly felt that Guan Yihan's words made sense.