Chapter 104

Before Pei Jianwei returned to China, his team had been inspecting the country for nearly three months.

There are always six analysts in Pei Jianwei's team, and three of them were gathered on the Ella Porcelain project.

After several analysis and discussion meetings, on the third day after returning to China, Pei Jianwei decided to short Ella Bone China when the stock price was 53A yuan.

In order to better achieve their goals, Pei Jianwei and his team published a detailed analysis report online. The report questioned the actual financial situation of Ella Bone China, believing that the actual growth rate of Ella Bone China was six times higher than what it announced.

After the market opened that day, as Pei Jianwei hoped, Ella Bone China's stock price fell all the way from 53 to 42A yuan.

The form is great.

Pei Jianwei became more bold and crazy. He used higher leverage than originally planned, and continued to spread bad news about Ella on domestic and foreign social platforms every day, waiting for Ella's stock price to drop little by little to the level close to his heart. That estimate.

Two days later, despite Ella's urgent announcement, it failed to restore the trust of investors, which collapsed like a dangerous building. Ella Porcelain continued to fall, even falling below 30A yuan.

Friends, customers, investment partners... In the past few days, people have been sending messages and phone calls to Pei Jianwei, congratulating him honestly or falsely on his achievements, exaggeratingly praising him for creating another miracle.

Pei Jianwei was not humble, and he accepted all the flattery and excessive praise that was close to flattery.

It was not that he was unaware of those people's exaggerations, inconsistent intentions, or even ulterior motives. It's just that Pei Jianwei is more confident in his abilities. He believes that he can always stay awake and will not be judged by the outside world, either positive or negative, that will affect his rational thinking and his judgment of the current situation.

When the stock price fell to 22A yuan, some people had already advised Pei Jianwei to stop when the situation improved. Among these people, in addition to the analysts within the company, there were also several wealthy people who handed over their money to Pei Jianwei for management.

Pei Jianwei turned a deaf ear. He was stubborn and stubbornly believed that Ella Bone China's stock had not fallen far from its true level.

This is an investment strategy that he has always pursued and has never gone wrong. What's more, Pei Jianwei still has a trump card that he hasn't used yet. He thought he had seen the bright and dazzling end of this road. Of course, he couldn't give up halfway just because of the words of one or two people.

Analysts were employed by Pei Jianwei, so naturally they would not oppose him too fiercely.

Seeing Pei Jianwei's astonishing return on investment in the first five years, his wealthy customers finally gave in. Customers succumbed to the pressure of professionals, their own inflated desires and endless greed, and chose to support Pei Jianwei's plan with luck.

Just three days later, the wealthy customer who was still flattering Pei Jianwei suddenly changed his attitude. He even ignored the years of friendship with Pei Jianwei and urgently demanded the withdrawal of funds.

Pei Jianwei rarely regretted anything in his life, but for the next week, he was in a state of regret every moment, wishing he could travel back in time and go back to the past to change that stupid and arrogant decision.