Chapter 60

Fourteen years ago, Chen Shushu came to a small town in Xiangwu County, Changming City, alone and pregnant.

The town has a small population, so most of the neighbors know each other well and move around very frequently. It is this frequency that encourages the spread of rumors.

Ever since Song Jialiang could remember it, his childhood had been surrounded by malice from the crowd.

He obviously did nothing, but no matter where he went, adults pointed at him, commented on him, and looked at him with disdain.

Chen Shushu was a weak woman, and she could not escape from the evil. She cried in front of the photo all day and all night, crying until she was heartbroken and heartbroken.

The photo showed a couple and a little boy about the same age as Song Jialiang. Song Jialiang knew that man, and he even called him daddy. It was at that time that he heard Chi Xu's name for the first time from Chen Shushu's mouth.

Song Jialiang actually had a premonition.

Children all follow the same example. Their children will have the same attitude towards them as their adults do to them. Their malice may even be purer and their words may be worse.

Song Jialiang always refused to believe it and stubbornly refuted every child who bullied him. It wasn't until Chen Shushu hugged him and cried one day that Song Jialiang discovered that the rumors were not rumors, but facts.

He is indeed the mistress, and he is indeed the wild child born of the mistress.

The little boy with a bright smile in the photo was like a living spike, piercing his heart and using blood as nutrients. From then on, every time Song Jialiang's heart beat, the spike grew stronger, and the pain followed his breathing. Spread throughout the body.

Song Jialiang was only about five years old at the time. He hugged his mother who was kneeling on the ground with his immature arms and thought expressionlessly.

One day, he wants Chi Xu to have a taste of this.

A life ruined by one person.

He should be the source of all Chi Xu's negative emotions. No matter who Chi Xu's love is caused by, Chi Xu's hatred can only be caused by him.

On the bus, Song Jialiang stared at Chi Xu intently. His brother, who lived in an ivory tower, had indeed grown up. He controlled his emotions very well and could not see any flaws on the surface.

But what if one day, Zhenhe's reputation and stock price plummet, Chi Wanyi is forced to abdicate, and control of the company changes hands?

What if one day, Chi Xu was pointed at, scorned and scolded while walking on campus?

Song Jialiang was looking forward to it, Chi Xu's expression at that time.

It would be best to cry day and night like his mother, shedding a lifetime of tears.

The buses depart in class order. The bus that leaves first is Class 1, so the bus that reaches the destination first and starts climbing is also Class 1.

Class 7 was the last to arrive and was also the last group to start climbing. There were five classes separated in between, especially Chi Xu who had to sketch along the way and walked very slowly, so he was not worried about meeting Song Jialiang and He Chen who were deliberately looking for trouble on the mountain climbing road.

It was the only spring outing in junior high school, and it was rare to be with the whole class. Chi Xu didn't want to let Song Jialiang ruin the fun.

The stream gurgled, and the breeze blew through the peach blossom trees planted on both sides. The petals rustled, and the colorful fallen flowers flowed down the river, like a pink ribbon, dreamy and beautiful.