Chapter 2

But Pei Jinxiu then thought about it, and it seemed that the original owner had nothing to regret during the second half of his life, which was aggrieved and spent in prison.

Maybe it would be good to reincarnate as soon as possible.

He reads books very quickly, not to mention that it is a trashy novel with little nutritional value. He seems to be just skimming through it, reading ten lines at a glance. After waking up, he stood by the window for a while and finished reading the entire text.

Therefore, Pei Jinxiu knew the plot direction of the entire text long before talking to the system.

In the original book, his character is an affectionate male supporting character who has a crush on the protagonist Shou. His role is to help the beautiful protagonist Shou escape. He is captured by the scumbag for revenge. After turning into a black man, he fights against the whitewashed scumbag. Finally, he is killed abruptly. The Pei family's foundation for many years was destroyed in prison, and he died of illness in prison.

What's even more ridiculous is that even though the original owner sacrificed his family, life and everything for the protagonist, the protagonist and the masochist were entangled in sadomasochistic love for hundreds of chapters, and finally got together without any grudges.

Pei Jinxiu understood the system's vague words, and even more understood the true meaning behind the system's clumsy words.

Are you afraid that he won't obey the plot, so you're threatening him with hundreds of billions from Wanling Group?

The system's wishful thinking is doomed to fail.

It took the wrong bargaining chip and threatened the wrong person.

First of all, the system may not know much about Pei Jinxiu's growth experience.

Secondly, for Pei Jinxiu, even if there is a mountain of gold and silver in front of him, it is impossible for him to willingly put down his dignity and abandon his IQ and become a pure retard.

In the end, Pei Jinxiu really didn't care about inheriting hundreds of billions from Zhou Mingshi.

Since he came to this world and occupied the body of the original owner, he should repay the original owner.

Instead of messing with his body and being some boring affectionate supporting actor.

Therefore, within three to five minutes of reading the original book, Pei Jinxiu quickly made up his mind.

It rained harder in the afternoon, and it seemed that even God was sending Song Mingxiu off.

After completing the discharge procedures, a dozen strong bodyguards opened the way to block the paparazzi. Shen Jun protected Pei Jinxiu into the car, and the group went straight to the cemetery.

Song Mingxiu was buried in a cemetery that Song Mingxiu bought in her early years, next to her husband Shen Qingsong.

Even in summer, the cemetery has an eerie and biting chill.

After getting off the car, Shen Jun held Pei Jinxiu's hand tightly and walked past rows of cold tombstones.

Song Mingxiu's urn is placed on the marble countertop in front of the tombstone, but it has not been completely sealed with cement.

On the tombstone is a photo taken by Song Mingxiu during his lifetime, with a kind smile, gentleness and kindness.

Song Mingxiu was a university professor during his lifetime and was good at handwriting. Therefore, the original owner started learning calligraphy when he was three years old.