Chapter 84

The news that Zhang Ziling was sent to the hospital for emergency treatment in the middle of the night quickly spread throughout the Luojin business district.

In the class of Grade 1, Grade 3.

"Zhang Ziling fainted because of a sudden cerebral infarction, but because it was discovered early, it was not serious and she has now regained consciousness."

When Shi Tiantian said this, her tone was rather regretful. Out of the desire to accumulate some moral integrity, she did not say out the words in her heart, "It would have been better if I had found out later."

This matter made a big fuss, and many people inside and outside the circle were paying attention. Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu naturally knew the inside story.

Tianhe Group hired professional managers, who were trained and appointed by Zhang Ziling. They belonged to the "Donggong School" in terms of their stance and were pro-Zhang Duoyi.

For Zhang Duoyi, this situation is a blessing among misfortunes.

His own father was still lying on the hospital bed unable to move, so Zhang Duoyi naturally had no time to cause trouble and robbed women and men.

In order not to affect Luo Yi's studies, Shi Tiantian used her connections to help Luo Yi transfer to Class 13.

Class 13 is also a training class, but it is far away from Class 24. Luo Yi is not forced to meet Zhang Duoyi with his head up and his head down.

No one caused trouble, and their high school life returned to its former peace and tranquility.

A week later, the results and rankings of the first midterm exam were finally announced.

Before the exam, some people had placed bets on who would be ranked number one in age this time. In addition to Pei Chi, the popular contestants also included Shu Ling, Chen Chuanbai, Ji Bing, Yang Zijin, etc.

The final result was both reasonable and unexpected.

Because Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu's total scores were exactly the same, they were once again tied for first place in their grade!

Many students in the high school department of Luojin Middle School were promoted directly from the junior high school, and they have long been accustomed to this. Only the students who were admitted from other schools were not familiar with the two students, and were deeply shocked by the results that were infinitely close to full marks. Living.

They were so busy with their studies that they didn't have time to meet each other even though they were in the same school. However, on the night when the results were announced, Huo Lingyu still expressed his real-time thoughts through the group chat.

Huo: Although I'm not surprised by this result, I still have to say

Huo: You two are simply not human, I'm serious! !

Huo: Abnormal! So perverted!

Huo: I want to interview you two

Huo: When you usually get along with me, do you two secretly discriminate against my IQ?

Tiantian: To be honest, I can

Huo: Miss, you are simply discriminating openly, okay:)

Chi Xu posted an emoticon that read "I'm just a puppy" and then replied:

Chi: Of course not

Chi: You are also very smart.

Huo: Woohoo, you are a barking angel!