Chapter 133

The dormitory aunt was so frightened that she quickly notified the head teacher Hu Yue. Before the head teacher came, she called 120 and sent the dormitory child to the hospital.

Among the ten people, one was the least injured and the least courageous. As soon as Hu Yue questioned him, he told the truth, word for word from front to back. He even repeated the bastard words Ding Long said exactly. .

After just listening to the beginning, Hu Yue was so angry that her whole body was shaking, her blood was boiling, and her head was confused.

After hearing the cause and effect, her overwhelming anger subsided, and belated fear and panic took over. Her forehead was still hot, but her hands and feet were extremely cold. As she breathed up and down, there was a sharp and bone-chilling pain in her chest.

The ward was bright and white, without a trace of dust, but Hu Yue felt that his eyes were getting dark. The whole world was spinning and twisting, and she seemed to be no longer in the human world, but in a stinky hell surrounded by evil spirits, surrounded by demons and monsters with teeth and claws.

Hu Yue couldn't imagine what would have happened if Pei Jinxiu didn't suddenly break out and resist in the end.

County No. 1 Middle School does not have the habit of checking dormitories at night. Maybe the school will not find out about this until tomorrow morning. Once the actual harm is caused, no matter what you say or do, it will be too late. The done thing is too late to regret.

Angry and scared, not wanting to lose her composure in front of the students, and not wanting to do something anti-professional ethics in her extreme anger, Hu Yue left the ward with a sullen face without saying a word.

However, the moment she turned around, her expression lost control, tears burst out from her eyes, and her emotions were so intense that she almost couldn't hold back her tears.

After gathering his emotions in a secluded corner at the end of the corridor for a while, Hu Yue called Meng Zidong.

At twelve o'clock in the morning, Meng Zidong had already fallen asleep. When he heard the ringtone, he drowsily picked up the phone and woke up the moment he saw the caller ID.

When he answered the phone, his heart sank to the bottom.

At this time, the caller was Hu Yue again, so something must have happened to Pei Jinxiu.

Hu Yue summarized what happened tonight in a few words. She was afraid that Meng Zidong would be worried, so she added at the end that Pei Jinxiu's injuries were not serious, they were just superficial injuries.

Flustered and shocked, Meng Zidong and Hu Yue had similar reactions. They were angry, angry and terrified. After saying "I'll be right over", they hung up the phone and hurried to the hospital.

When Meng Zidong arrived at the hospital, Pei Jinxiu had fallen into a deep sleep. He had a fever and was huddled under a pure white thick quilt as if he was afraid of the cold. His young face was covered with bruises and bruises. His cheeks and lips were covered with layers of palm prints, which were extremely red, swollen and miserable. The corners of his mouth were broken, and he accidentally and unconsciously He rubbed against the edge of the quilt, and even though he was deeply asleep, he still frowned in pain.

His mind was buzzing, and an extremely twisted desire for destruction suddenly arose in his heart. He wanted to smash things, yell, and kill those little beasts with a knife... However, in reality, Meng Zidong just stood motionless. There, his eyes were empty, and he suddenly fell into a huge confusion and guilt.