Chapter 85

The caller this time was Zhang Duoyi's third sister, Zhang Duoqian.

Zhang Duoyi had just half untied his clothes. After taking a look at the caller ID, he decisively turned off the phone without paying any attention to it.

Zhang Duoqian made five calls in a row, and Zhang Duoyi hung up five times in a row.

Just when Zhang Duoyi was about to turn off his cell phone completely, the person who called for the sixth time became his brother Zhang Duochang.

Zhang Duochang was disabled due to an accidental kidnapping when he was young. He was in a wheelchair at the age of seven.

His legs were smashed alive by the kidnappers, and his lower body was a bloody mess when he was rescued. It is precisely for this reason that, besides Zhang Duoyi, Zhang Ziling's favorite son is Zhang Duochang.

Tianhe Group will not let a disabled person inherit the family business. The lack of competitiveness makes Zhang Duochang's status in the Zhang family very special.

Since there is no conflict of interest, none of the brothers and sisters can compete with Zhang Duochang.

In addition, Zhang Duochang was just seven years old when the accident occurred, and a half-year-old child was subjected to such cruel torture. Even though the family relationship between the Zhang brothers and sisters was indifferent, everyone could not help but feel some sympathy for Zhang Duochang.

Under the influence of many factors, Zhang Duochang has a good relationship with everyone, and everyone is quite considerate of his feelings.

Holding his pants in one hand and looking at the constantly vibrating call screen, Zhang Duoyi frowned, his face gloomy, and he was so annoyed that he wanted to throw his phone.

But Zhang Duoqian and Zhang Duochang called him one after another, which meant that it was not Zhang Duoqianxian who was harassing him because of nothing, but that they really had something to discuss with him.

Don't be impulsive.

Taking a deep breath, Zhang Duoyi had completely changed his tone when he answered the phone, and said very affectionately: "Hey, Bage! I was busy taking a shower just now and didn't bother to answer it. What's going on? Why did you call me suddenly? "

Zhang Duochang's voice was low and weak, occasionally mixed with two coughs: "There is something. The six of us are all in the third sister's villa, and we still need the sixth, seventh and you. Old six Qi is already on his way here, you should come too, and we will talk in detail after you come."

"..." Zhang Duoyi frowned. He didn't know how crazy these venomous snakes and beasts were today, and they even took the initiative to form a nest.

Now that everyone has gone, Zhang Duoyi no longer wants to leave his gentle nest, so he has to go.

Reluctantly getting dressed and going downstairs, Zhang Duoyi sat in the sports car in a very bad mood.

His heart was burning with the evil fire of love and desire, and even more burning with the anger of his plans being interrupted one after another. His breath was stuck in his heart, he couldn't go up or down, he had nowhere to vent, and he was almost suffocated to death.

He leaned against the car window, looking at the passing night scene outside the window, and thought with a cold eye: If there is nothing important if I go today, then his brothers and sisters will be in trouble.

Zhang Duoqian's villa is located in the remote western suburbs, almost outside Luojin City. Zhang Duoyi had to cross from the east to the west of Luojin City to find her.