Chapter 75

Everything came to a successful conclusion, and those hot searches on May Day exploded like an atomic bomb, violently accelerating the demise of the Chenyuan Group.

Not to mention that Sun Capital didn't want to save it at all. Even if it wanted to save it, it was helpless and had no choice.

Sure enough, just a few days after the end of May Day, Chenyuan Group declared bankruptcy due to a break in the capital chain.

Even though Sunrise Capital has a solid foundation, this incident has left it with a broken arm and a severe loss of vitality.

On the surface, he was targeting Chen Yuan, but in fact, he was targeting Sun Capital from across the mountain. This was Pei Jinxiu's main purpose in planning these things.

He could not let Sunrise Capital occupy northern Jiangsu, expand its territory, and gradually grow into a giant group that was too big to fail, as in the original book.

He wants to dismember it step by step.

Now, the good days of He Shichang and He Chen have finally come to an end.

Ironically, when the He family was on the verge of bankruptcy, He Chen, who devoted himself to Song Jialiang, discovered that He Shichang actually had eleven illegitimate children outside.

The children ranged in age from thirteen to two years old and were both boys and girls.

In other words, after He Chen's mother passed away, He Shichang never had a woman around him.

At this point, no matter how angry Ren Hechen was, there was nothing he could do if he wanted to ask He Shichang for an explanation.

Because he couldn't find anyone from He Shichang at all.

After Chen Yuan Group was acquired by Sun Capital, He Shichang, as the largest shareholder of Chen Yuan, should not have received the acquisition fee paid by Sun Capital.

He had lost a lot of money, and naturally he could no longer maintain the living expenses of his dozen lovers and illegitimate children.

Therefore, lovers and illegitimate children who had no money all came into the house, yelled and rolled around, clamoring for money, and all of them shouted that if they didn't pay, they would stay in the He family villa.

At that time, He Chen had not gone to school for a week because of family matters. Suddenly, dozens of people burst into his family's villa in Hehai, an eastern suburb.

Perhaps because of the same goals and interests, this group of people not only had premeditated plans, but were also extremely united. They escaped every time when He Chen called the police, but they came back within two days and repeated their old tricks.

He Chen was extremely annoyed, but there was nothing he could do about it.

Because he couldn't contact He Shichang or Assistant Liang, all the cards and cash he had in total only amounted to 30,000 yuan, which was not enough for him to hire a few more security guards and professional lawyers.

When forced to deal with this group of people, He Chen always thought of Song Jialiang from time to time.

Even though Song Jialiang had disappeared and lost contact with him for several months, He Chen still didn't want to believe that Song Jialiang had intentionally abandoned him when he left the country.

He would rather Song Jialiang had an accident abroad and could not contact him temporarily.

Or even worse, he would rather Song Jialiang was dead!