Chapter 55

Rakjin Ocean Amusement Park.

Jiang Zhou was sitting in an expensive dessert shop in the amusement park.

He occupied the window seat with the best view on the top floor. When he turned his head, he could see the iconic building of the amusement park outside the window, the dark blue aquarium shaped like a giant whale.

He held his cheek with his hand and looked out the window, but from the corner of his eye he glanced at the mobile phone on the table from time to time, obviously absent-minded.

There was no movement from the phone, as silent as if it was broken. Jiang Zhou finally lost his temper and picked up the phone with disbelief.

As expected, the message interface for chatting with Pei Jinxiu was still there a day ago, and the eight or nine consecutive messages were all sent by him alone.

A bowl of ginger sugar porridge: wow! ! So beautiful! Like a god! [Star Eyes]

A bowl of ginger sugar porridge: It's snowing in Luojin today too! I also took pictures for you to see!

A bowl of ginger sugar porridge: I think of a poem: If we are covered in snow together today, we will be together for the rest of our lives. How romantic.

A bowl of ginger sugar porridge: Have you slept?

A bowl of ginger sugar porridge: You still have jet lag when you go abroad. You must be very tired! Have a good rest [Xinxin] Good night!

A bowl of ginger sugar porridge: Good morning! I woke up very early today. You haven't gone to bed yet. Is it already evening in country R?

A bowl of ginger sugar porridge: I will go to the amusement park with my friends tomorrow.

A bowl of ginger sugar porridge: Let me tell you secretly, I actually want to go with you more!

Press the keys with your fingers and slide up and down the screen, all of which are his bubble bars and avatar.

Jiang Zhou was angry, aggrieved, and a little disappointed. He became angry with everyone and everything, and wanted to throw away the damn mobile phone that couldn't receive messages.

But after a long time, his fingers slowly loosened their grip on the phone.

Jiang Zhou couldn't help but open the gallery, skillfully found the photo he was looking for, and stared at it without blinking.

Beautiful indeed.

Although Jiang Zhou is young, he has told countless lies against his will.

In order to get the people he wanted, in order to accomplish what he wanted to do, he had praised many people for no particular purpose. However, those seemingly sincere and touching words of praise contained only a tenth of the sincerity at most.

Only this time, not only did he tell the truth, but for the first time he hated the paleness of words and his inability to fully convey his feelings to Pei Jinxiu.

About three days ago, Pei Jinxiu suddenly sent him a photo on TT.

In the photo, Pei Jinxiu is standing on a snow-capped mountain and looking back. The strong wind has messed up his hair on his forehead, and his pure white scarf covers his sharp chin. There is only Pei Jinxiu and the world in the picture, which is slightly blurry, but adds to the beauty of the picture. A different kind of atmosphere.

He just stood there, so beautiful and casual, but also full of color.

On the top of the mountain, covered with snow and mist, Pei Jinxiu's cold and noble feeling of independence from the world instantly hit Jiang Zhou's heart.