Chapter 122

In October, "Land of Mountains and Rivers" starring Qin Jing, Pan Xi, and Zhao Binjie was officially broadcast.

This drama is jointly produced by Luojin TV, Shenming Video, and Taoli Chunfeng Film and Television Company. It was a huge hit when it first aired, and as the series became more popular, its ratings, playback volume, and platform discussions were all the best, far exceeding all the dramas aired this year.

No matter which angle you judge it from, "Land of Mountains and Rivers" is a well-deserved hit drama. Not only did the already popular Qin Jing gain recognition from more viewers, but even Pan Xi and Zhao Binjie, who had not originally found this person, were Because of this drama, she gained tens of millions of followers and became a popular niche star.

The biennial Hualing Award and the annual Golden Whale Award will be held next year. These two awards, together with the Feiyun Award held the year after, are the three most valuable TV drama awards in China today.

Qin Jing has already won the Feiyun Award once for "The Legend of Fushan Moon". If he can win the Hualing Award and the Golden Whale Award for "Lanshanhe" this time, he will become the best actor in the history of the entertainment industry. The youngest Grand Slam king.

Among the actors signed by Tao Li Chunfeng are the older generation's three-award-winning TV stars, who are very familiar with the preferences and judging habits of the Hualing Award and the Golden Whale Award. He also participated in "Mountains and Rivers", and he has a lot of praise for Qin Jing from beginning to end. Now I have begun to congratulate Qin Jing, the future Grand Slam King of Vision, in advance.

Qin Jing doesn't care whether he can win the award or not. For him, the results and awards are just decorations on the cake, and the process of interpreting and playing the role is the most important.

In early December, at the end of the year and in the depth of winter, amidst heavy snowfall, "Land of Mountains and Rivers" came to an end.

Although the production and team of this drama were originally aiming for a word-of-mouth hit, in the end it became a hit far beyond everyone's imagination. There is no one like it in the past ten years.

The entire crew was very happy to achieve such impressive results. After the ending of "Mountains and Rivers", director Han Gardenia specially held a celebration banquet at the Luolun Hotel.

Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu also attended.

In addition to the two of them, Shi Tiantian also accompanied Luo Yi this time.

At the dinner table, Qin Jingyi was as handsome as on the screen, with picturesque features. His eyebrows are stretched, with a slight smile. He is wearing a gentle and delicate white sweater. The whole person looks very natural, relaxed, light and comfortable.

Teacher Tiantian had not seen Qin Jing for a long time. Thinking of the haggard, thin, morbid and frightened young man huddled in the corner of the hospital bed four years ago, and then comparing it to the vibrant and radiant star in front of her, she said with sincerity: "Changes are amazing. It's so big."

She tilted her head and smiled at Luo Yi: "Can you rest assured now?"

Luo Yi did breathe a sigh of relief. In fact, she had known for a long time that Qin Jing's matter had nothing to do with her, but out of a sense of empathy for sharing weal and woe, she had paid special attention to Qin Jing in the past few years.

She studied law at Rakjin University, and now she has successfully enrolled in the university. Her future is bright and bright. But the better she lives, the more she cares about Qin Jing's life.