Chapter 36

Pei Jianwei's heart sank to the bottom.

Although this sentence sounded like a child's pique and coquettishness, Pei Jinxiu's expression was cold and solemn when he spoke, and his words were so powerful that Pei Jianwei couldn't help but feel a sense of absurd fear and fear.

"He said he was going to take all my money! He said he was going to leave me with nothing!"

What Pei Jiao said to him last night suddenly echoed in Pei Jianwei's mind. Although he had a grudge at that time, he didn't take it to heart.

At this moment, this sentence seems like a prophecy.

In the dark, there seemed to be a sharp blade glowing with cold light hanging above his head.

He was actually afraid of the seven-year-old child in front of him!

Pei Jianwei felt like there was a lump in his throat, and his nimble tongue seemed to have been cut off. Suddenly, he could not speak a word.

He looked at Pei Jianshen for help, hoping that Pei Jianshen would still be willing to maintain the illusion that everything was going well for his family.

Pei Jianshen announced even worse news.

"Jian Wei, we plan to move out." Pei Jianshen crossed his arms as if talking about business.

He said very naturally, "I have always paid for the daily consumption and maintenance expenses of the manor before. Now that I am moving out, I will leave it to you and my eldest brother to share equally from now on."

Pei Jianwei's face suddenly changed. He was green and white, and looked like a zombie. He was so frightened by the bad news that his limbs became stiff and he could hardly breathe!

The total annual expenses for such a large manor add up to a huge number of hundreds of millions. Pei Jianwei used to only care about spending money, and even wished he could spend hundreds of millions more. Anyway, it would be recorded in Pei Jianshen's account in the end.

Now that Pei Jianshen is leaving, such a sky-high bill hits him like a mountain.

Although he could afford it, he had to pay such a huge expense every year for nothing. For a moment, it felt like someone was taking a knife to cut out his heart, and the pain was so painful that he could not breathe.

Pei Jianwei knew that Pei Jianshen would not change once he made up his mind, but under the huge pressure of money, he still forced a smile and insisted on staying: "Second brother, why do you want to move suddenly? Isn't it good for our family to live together? ? There are so many precious and beautiful memories in Haoshan Manor, how could you let go..."

He was so flustered that he started to speak incoherently. Pei Jianshen didn't want to listen anymore and interrupted midway: "Jianwei, people are close and distant. My family's priority is my lover and children. Where do they want to be? That's where I am."

"Okay, Qingqing looks bad, take Qingqing back and have a good rest."

Luo Qingqing remained silent from the time she entered the room until she left. Her lips were dry, her face was pale, her eyes were lifeless, and her condition was indeed very bad.

Although everything went wrong for Pei Jianwei, he still loved and cared about his wife. He put one hand around Luo Qingqing's shoulders, and the other hand went to Luo Qingqing's forehead, and asked: "Why is your face so ugly? Are you feeling unwell?"

Luo Qingqing struggled for a moment and brushed Pei Jianwei's hand away unceremoniously.

Her brows were furrowed, her eyes were full of pain, as if she was tortured to the point of exhaustion by something, she took a deep breath and said: "...I want to go back to my house to live for a while."