Chapter 19

As for Sun Jun's chemical plant, the major shareholder went through layer by layer and finally found out that it was a subsidiary of Changsheng Group.

The construction site that He Jianwei and Gao Hongjian worked on together was the previous construction of a high-end residential area in Northern Jiangsu City. From development to construction, Changsheng Group took care of everything.

Pei Jinxiu thought, I am afraid that since then, the Fu family has recruited a group of hidden killers for themselves, specifically to eliminate dissidents and party members.

He Jianwei probably doesn't know too much, but he is the only one who has a breakthrough point at the moment. If he can pull out the carrot and bring out the mud, and expose the entire underground dirty trading group, it will be equivalent to pulling out the minions of the Fu family, which will be a huge sum of money. Small gains.

Pei Jinxiu's eyes hardened, he turned his gaze to Huo Lingyu, raised his fingers and said, "Come here, I have something to tell you."

He relayed the content of Zhang Caixia's real-name report posted online to Huo Lingyu.

"Killing someone with a car on purpose?!"

Because Pei Jinxiu lowered his voice, Huo Lingyu also softened his voice, expressing his surprise with breath.

But his voice was still a bit loud, and even his deskmate Xu Yi heard it.

"Is such a thing really possible? It's so scary." Now even Xu Yi, who had always been reserved and quiet, turned around and whispered, "This girl and her mother are so pitiful."

Huo Lingyu's sense of justice suddenly rose, and he patted his chest and promised: "Don't be afraid! I will ask my dad to investigate when I get back, and I will take care of it and catch all these evil forces!"

Only then did Xu Yi turn her worries into relief, smiled lightly at Huo Lingyu, and said, "You have such a sense of justice, do you want to be a policeman in the future?"

Huo Lingyu rubbed his head and said with a silly smile: "Hehe, that's not bad, it sounds pretty cool."

Pei Jinxiu added deliberately: "Not only is he handsome, he is also dangerous."

But the child's thoughts come up as soon as they come up, and after talking about this, they quickly go to talk about other things.

In late September, the Mid-Autumn Festival will soon arrive.

The Chi family has welcomed deliveries in the past two days. Boxes of various melon and fruit gift boxes are piled in the storage room, as well as various mooncakes.

The Chi family couldn't finish the food, so in order to avoid waste, they gave away most of them, leaving only the mooncakes sent by Shen Yun.

The mooncakes in Luojin City are mostly based on five kernels and jujube paste, but the most commonly eaten mooncakes in Quyun City are fresh meat mooncakes. Therefore, Shen Jun mostly sent fresh meat mooncakes, with various flavors such as ordinary, chicken fir, crab roe and so on.

After Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu got home from the holiday, Wang Ma warmed some mooncakes for the children to eat.

The fresh meat mooncakes are crispy on the outside, with distinct layers, juicy fillings, firm and chewy. When you bite into it, the juice overflows between your lips and teeth. It is delicious and salty, with endless aftertaste.

As a loyal crab lover, Chi Xu loved to eat crab roe and fresh meat. He ate three of them in a row. In the end, Wang Ma advised him to eat less so that he could save his stomach for hot pot at night.