Chapter 124

After returning from K country, Fu Hechuan was busy for more than two months, and finally relaxed after completing all the finishing work.

He returned home after a long journey and gave himself a half-month vacation.

Fu Zhaili cooked a large table of dishes, specially for him and Jiang Bowen to catch up with each other.

Fu Jue is sixty years old this year. His once handsome features are now covered with wrinkles and his hair is gray. Due to a long illness, he looks skinny, dull, and his energy is not as good as before.

Fu Jue was diagnosed with uremia five years ago. His condition is approaching violently. However, his blood type is very rare, making it extremely difficult to find a suitable kidney source.

If it were more than ten years ago, Fu Hechuan would have mobilized the whole country to replace Fu Jue with a kidney, and would even take risks and kill people to buy a kidney. But in the past five years, as the Changsheng Group has been deteriorating, the Fu family has inevitably embarked on the path of decline. All available connections have been exhausted, and money has been spent like water. However, Fu Jue's illness remains. Stand still and gain nothing.

They had no other choice but to resort to conventional means and patiently wait for a suitable kidney source.

Sitting in the second seat on the right side of the dining table was a sallow-faced, skinny young man. He was Han Chenzhuo, who had lived in the Fu family since he was seven years old.

Han Chenzhuo's physical fitness has plummeted since he accidentally fell into the water when he was young. He was very sick. Every time he went to the hospital for a physical examination, nothing could be found wrong. All the physical indicators were within normal values. In theory, he should be very healthy.

But Han Chenzhuo was very weak. He felt tired after standing for a while, breathed after taking two steps, and his lungs exploded after running for two steps. Whenever the weather changes, he will immediately develop a sore throat, fever and cough. At the same time, his allergens also increased, and he seemed to eat nothing right. Sometimes he felt pain here, sometimes itching there, and he had minor problems one after another. He couldn't eat well or sleep well all day long. It was very annoying and he lived an extremely hard life.

He had seen countless Chinese medicine doctors and drank many bitter Chinese medicines, but the results were always minimal and his body was still extremely fragile and in extremely poor condition.

Han Chenzhuo lost weight quickly. When he was six years old, he was still a fat little boy. When he was fourteen years old, he was already 1.76 meters tall and weighed less than 110.

What frightened Han Chenzhuo the most was that when he was fifteen years old, Sun Zhihao suddenly got cancer. His condition progressed very rapidly, and only two short months passed from diagnosis to death.

After accidentally falling into the water, Sun Zhihao also suffered some sequelae. The symptoms were similar to Han Chenzhuo, but milder than Han Chenzhuo.

Sun Zhihao's sudden death undoubtedly sounded a wake-up call for Han Chenzhuo, making Han Chenzhuo realize with extremely clear and frightening clarity that one day he would face the fateful hell and repeat Sun Zhihao's wailing and pain before his death.

Reality is always cruel. Han Chenzhuo thought that his health was already bad enough, but it turned out that it could be even worse than he thought.

Maybe when he wakes up one day, his physical condition will take a turn for the worse. Now he can only walk a few steps. In the future, he will have to lie in bed to eat and drink, unable to take care of himself. His body is covered with tubes, and every move hurts his bones. Life is like a human being, a ghost, a ghost, a pain, a life that is too painful to live, and a life that is worse than death.