Chapter 54

The first person to decide to go abroad during the winter vacation was actually Pei Jinxiu. But the first person to speak out about going abroad was Chi Xu.

Pei Jianshen raised this matter in November. At that time, Pei Jinxiu hesitated for ten seconds.

In those ten seconds, all he thought about was Chi Xu.

Chi Xu always looks forward to the New Year. He will be particularly excited before the New Year every year. He will plan in advance and arrange everything to do on the New Year's Day. In Chi Xu's heart, the time period of New Year's Eve is extremely special and important.

What's more, they have spent six years together on New Year's Eve, and celebrating the New Year together has become a natural thing, as if Pei Jinxiu's marriage at this point in time should belong to Chi Xu.

Pei Jinxiu suddenly said that he wanted to go abroad, and Pei Jinxiu was afraid that Chi Xu would be disappointed.

But ten seconds later, he still agreed to Pei Jianshen. After all, he had to attend the World Economic Forum. There were people he wanted to meet here, and there were things that would determine the future path of Shenming Group.

Pei Jinxiu just didn't know how to tell Chi Xu. Maybe he knew, but he just didn't want to face Chi Xu's disappointment.

In this way, it was pushed day by day until the end of December, when Chi Xu repeatedly told him that he was going to country F to participate in the World Jewelry Exhibition during the winter vacation and would be there for a whole month.

Pei Jinxiu suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, and then felt a little disappointed.

When he told Chi Xu that he was also going abroad, Chi Xu's emotional change was also very unnatural.

The relationship between dependence and dependence is always strange, and sometimes it is not even clear who has the upper hand in this relationship.

They just care about each other so much that they get hung up on a small detail.

Pei Jinxiu thought, after all, he was actually fourteen years older than Chi Xu. This might be the feeling of being an elder.

Chi Xu still remembered Huo Lingyu's advice and said as he walked: "If you don't know what to say in the group, you can send photos. Xu Yi doesn't look at her phone very much, but Shi Tiantian and Huo Lingyu will definitely support her."

Pei Jinxiu agreed: "Okay."

There was a lower branch in front of them. They both lowered their heads at the same time and went around under the branch.

Chi Xu suddenly remembered the park where he and Pei Jinxiu often came here when they were young. At that time, the trees were no taller than the branches.

Chi Xu joked: "Maybe I will be taller than you after this winter vacation."

Both of them are now a little over 1.7 meters tall, which is the age when they are growing taller, and their stature changes every day.

The longer Pei Jinxiu lives in this world, the more he will forget that he is actually living in a book.

Everything around him is too real, so real that it completely exceeds the ability of an online author to construct a world view.

Pei Jinxiu once asked about the system. The author of "The Affair of a Rich Family" is named Jiang Hu Yida, and he has only written this novel.

This novel is actually very popular. Whenever this book is mentioned on the Internet, there will be a bloody storm and endless quarrels among different factions.