Chapter 35

Hospital clinic room.

Pei Jinxiu took off his shirt, and Dr. He from the emergency department was treating his wounds.

The wound was three centimeters long and bloody. Chi Xu held Pei Jinxiu's hand and sat next to Pei Jinxiu, like a dejected puppy with tears in his eyes.

After stopping the bleeding, administering anesthesia, and examining the wound, the doctor began to suture.

Chi Xu stared at the suture needle wandering between Pei Jinxiu's skin like a masochist. The needle seemed to have pierced his heart, causing a sharp and sharp pain. But at the same time, Chi Xu knew very clearly that it was Pei Jinxiu who was injured, and it was Pei Jinxiu who felt pain.

No matter how sad and sad he was, wishing he could take his own life to replace it, the pain would not be transferred to him.

After the sutures were completed, Pei Jinxiu put on the new clothes he brought with him when he came to the hospital. The bloody clothes he took off before were placed aside.

Only then did Chi Xu notice that the dress Pei Jinxiu was wearing when he was injured was not the dress he gave him, but a very ordinary white shirt.

Some thoughts flashed vaguely, but then, Chi Xu's cheek was pinched by Pei Jinxiu, which was painful.

He looked up and looked into Pei Jinxiu's beautiful eyes with tears in his eyes, and heard the other person say: "I can move soon."

Chi Xu was surprised, sniffed, and couldn't hold back tears.

Although he didn't want to appear so useless, he was really helpless, helpless and useless in terms of what happened this year.

Pei Jinxiu hugged him. His left shoulder was injured, so Pei Jinxiu put his weight on his right shoulder.

Their cheeks were so close that they could feel each other's warm breath and steady heartbeat.

"Hug." Pei Jinxiu's voice was soft and indifferent, but it always gave Chi Xu great strength. "Xuxu, just stay with me."

No need to say anything, no need to do anything, some people are happy when they see them, and being with each other can dispel all the uneasiness and loneliness. Existence itself is an exception.

This is what Pei Jianshen and Shen Jun saw when they came to the hospital.

They have always known that because he was abandoned by his parents when he was young, Pei Jinxiu is not close to or dependent on them, or even cares about them, as if his parents' affection is dispensable in his eyes.

All his emotions were directed only at Chi Xu.

In contrast, Pei Jianshen and Shen Yun could not help but feel sad, but since they were the cause, they naturally had to bear the consequences.

The birthday party turned out like this, and Pei Jianshen had already lost his temper before leaving the second floor. He sharply spotted the transparent sealed bag containing white powder in Pei Jiao's hand, and decisively asked Su Ling to call the police.

After experiencing so many changes, Pei Jiao's psychological quality was extremely poor. Before Pei Jianshen asked anything, he screamed: "It wasn't me! It wasn't me!! Cao Yun gave it to me! Don't ask me!" Go ask Cao Yun!! I don't want to kill him!! He did it himself!! He said he would take everything from me!! I don't want to kill him!!"

As soon as Pei Jianshen took a step in the direction of Pei Jiao, Pei Jiao screamed and fainted. He didn't know whether he was really dizzy or not.

Now, even if Pei Jianwei was in the wrong, he couldn't help but worry about Pei Jiao's health.