Chapter 137

After getting off the car and standing still, Zhou Mingshi looked up and saw Pei Jinxiu standing at the door of the community.

A moment of trance.

The thirteen-year-old boy was wearing cheap light-colored clothes that had been washed white, and his skin was even whiter. Under the sunlight, it looked like transparent and delicate white jade. It was hard for Zhou Mingshi to imagine that such a complexion could be cultivated in the far north. Only one person The explanation is that he inherited Pei Ling's cold white skin.

He has lost a lot of weight and looks more and more like Pei Ling. The previous disgusting pampering and arrogance is gone, replaced by a bravado and tenacity.

Weak and pitiful, like a weather-beaten cub, her eyes are already red, but she is still crying and refuses to fall. Her stubbornness is mixed with infinite grievances, but she is just holding on and not wanting to show her cowardice.

At this moment, not only was he looking at Pei Jinxiu, Pei Jinxiu was also looking at him.

In those foggy and moist eyes, under the fierce color and inner tenacity, there is infinite grievance and uneasiness, the willfulness and coquettishness of a child, it is...begging for his love.

An expression I had never seen before.

His brows suddenly rose, his heart moved slightly, and some unknown emotions spread in his heart.

Zhou Mingshi still had some hesitation in his heart. He waved, as if he was teasing a kitten and a puppy, and said softly: "Jinxiu, come here."

There were many people gathered not far away. Meng Zidong was also in the crowd, as well as reporters and media from far away. Everyone was waiting to see the moment when their relatives recognized each other and the family reunited happily.

The expectant eyes of the spectators fell on Pei Jinxiu, but they were like the sharpest bayonet, cutting human flesh.

But Pei Jinxiu had no choice. Now that the scene had begun, he couldn't give up halfway. He could only walk over obediently, step by step, like a little mermaid whose legs had just been transformed, and every step was painful and dripping with blood.

There was only the words He Huanian told him before parting in his mind.

Where there is a will, things come true, and the cauldron sinks the boat, and the hundred and two Qin passes finally belong to Chu;

If you work hard, God will not let you down. If you lie on the firewood and taste the courage, three thousand Yuejia can swallow Wu.

Tolerate.

Standing in front of Zhou Mingshi, Pei Jinxiu lowered his neck, as if he was ashamed, and his whole body became uneasy.

His shoulders were shaking slightly, and his body was trembling, as if he couldn't suppress his crying, and he let out a faint cry.

This kind of Pei Jinxiu made Zhou Mingshi feel comfortable physically and mentally, and was extremely pleasing to the eye.

He still didn't show any initiative, not even the slightest joy at finding his beloved son. He spoke aloof and with a bit of rebuke, "We haven't seen each other for five years, and no one can scream anymore?"

The blood seemed to surge up from his lungs and overflowed between his lips and teeth, but Pei Jinxiu couldn't show any signs of it and had to act like he was flattered.

He grabbed Zhou Mingshi's clothes with both hands, seemingly unable to help himself, his movements were restrained and cautious. His face was gently pressed against Zhou Mingshi's chest, his attitude was close and submissive but not overly offensive, like a kitten nuzzling someone, very well-behaved.