Chapter 72

After the trip to Yunpanshan in April last year, Pei Jinxiu discovered that Chi Xu's design draft was probably plagiarized deliberately by Song Jialiang, who had an excuse to chat with An Ming.

He told Chi Xu about this and asked Chi Xu what he planned to do.

Chi Xu's reaction was the subconscious reaction of most people, which was to abandon the original plan and redesign a few dresses.

If Song Jialiang really dared to use plagiarized works in commercial activities, he would sue him at all costs.

Pei Jinxiu neither agreed nor objected, but asked a few more questions.

The first question is, does He Chen know about this?

The second question is, what will He Chen do next after trying to trouble them several times without success?

Chi Xu thought for a while and suddenly discovered that all the answers were hidden behind these two questions.

Naturally, he overturned his original response and tried another plan.

And this other plan coincides with Pei Jinxiu.

Therefore, this plan was laid out for a whole year, relying not only on the two of them, but also on the families and companies behind them.

The mantis stalks the cicada, followed by the oriole.

But when he got to this point, Chi Xu still inevitably felt a little anxious and nervous.

After all, they bet too big. If the other party doesn't take the bait as they imagined, the ultimate loser will be reversed.

"Don't worry." Pei Jinxiu said suddenly from the other side of the bed.

They went to bed after ten o'clock. Chi Xu lay still awake for a long time, probably at least two hours. In order not to disturb Pei Jinxiu, he tried his best to lie flat and motionless.

Unexpectedly, Pei Jinxiu was still awake.

Pei Jinxiu continued: "If you see more people in the future, you will find that most people's behavior is actually very predictable."

Chi Xu thought of a book he read a few days ago, and what Pei Jinxiu said back then. Over the past thousands of years, no matter how drastic the social and historical changes were, human nature has never changed much.

The reason why he was nervous and anxious was because Chi Xu had hardly applied the theories summarized in his mind to large-scale business wars, and he still had some doubts about it.

And Pei Jinxiu has seen too many people, whether it's Song Jialiang, He Chen, or even the Fu family standing behind the He family, at least there is nothing in these three directions that he can't see through or observe.

Maybe he had been as nervous and anxious as Chi Xu now.

In a way this is not a bad thing, it is better to be cautious than overconfident. When a person becomes complacent and thinks he has everything under control, he is usually not far from disaster.

But Chi Xu was obviously a little too anxious.

It was already two o'clock in the morning. Pei Jinxiu fell asleep and woke up again, but Chi Xu showed no sign of falling asleep yet.

Pei Jinxiu gave a method that was very useful to him a long time ago.

"Xuxu, try meditation." He said softly, "Don't think randomly, clear your mind and focus on your breathing."

Chi Xu followed his words and cleared all the distracting thoughts in his brain, focusing all his attention on his breathing.

The dull headache caused by insomnia was relieved. After about ten minutes, Chi Xu's breathing became long and long, and he fell into a deep sleep.