Chapter 29

Pei Jinxiu refused symbolically and said hesitantly: "I haven't told my mother yet..."

Pei Ming made a "tsk" sound in his heart, looking down on such a well-behaved little brat who always asks his mother in advance, and said impatiently: "I'll just tell the second aunt no later. Are you going? I won't go." gone."

One of the purposes of Pei Jinxiu moving into Haoshan Manor was to get rid of Pei Mingxin's group of bad friends, so of course he would not really refuse.

He pretended to look forward to it, followed in a few steps, and said eagerly: "Go."

The car Pei Mingxin drove was extremely flashy and showy, and she started talking on the phone as soon as she got in the car. Fortunately, he still had some conscience, so he warned the person on the phone: "Okay, let's meet at the same place! Today I also brought my cousin with me. He is only seven or eight years old. Let Xuchang and Cao Yun take care of him. Be careful, don't frighten the children with those shady things!"

Hearing these two familiar names, Pei Jinxiu blinked slowly.

Pei Mingxin stepped on the accelerator and flew to the door of the private club. This club was opened by Xuchang Investment, so it was called Shuangji Club.

The waiter came up to him. Pei Ming walked up to the third floor by a familiar route and opened the door of a private room with a bang.

The next second, he was caught off guard and encountered some unsightly scenes.

"..." Pei Mingxin covered Pei Jinxiu's eyes and said angrily, "I'm fucking your uncle Xuchang! You think you're farting when I talk to you! If you're in love, can you go upstairs and get a room? You're sick Come on you!"

The sound of water stains, the rustling of clothes, and finally a male voice said lazily and unconcernedly: "I said you are the one who is crazy. You really brought your cousin out, let's go out for a party You have a little kid, are you okay, Pei Mingxin?"

"Jiang Tao often brings his brother Jiang Zhou out! He can do it, why can't I?" Pei Mingxin immediately retorted and said to the warblers, "Ladies and gentlemen, do you have any winks? Wait a minute. Do you want me to ask you out? Get out of here!"

When they were almost gone, Pei Mingxin let go of the hand that was blocking Pei Jinxiu and said, "Go, don't be afraid, sit wherever you want. I'll ask someone to prepare some children's meals for you later."

Xu Chang chuckled: "Jiang Tao and Jiang Zhou are brothers. You..."

Pei Mingxin kicked him: "Get out! Your family relationship is not harmonious. Don't alienate our family ties."

Xuchang's face changed. In the dimmed box, the half of his face shrouded in darkness was particularly sinister. Unfortunately, Pei Ming was too arrogant and used to being mean to see it.

Within ten minutes, people arrived one after another, including the two brothers Cao Yun, Jiang Tao and Jiang Zhou whom Pei Mingxin had mentioned.

Pei Jinxiu blinked slowly and scanned everyone present one by one.

Enemies gather.

Jiang Zhou and Pei Jinxiu were the same age and took the initiative to come over.

He had a round face and looked about half the same as Chi Xu. He also had the same lively and warm personality. He took the initiative to introduce himself: "Hello, my name is Jiang Zhou, you can call me Zhou Zhou! The sweetness here The pudding is delicious, I'll help you get one later!"

Back then, in a foreign country, it was probably the similar appearance and personality that made the original owner gradually let go of his guard and become particularly trusting of Jiang Zhou. Then, step by step, he stepped into the trap that the Jiang family had set long ago and was doomed.