Chapter 110

Two months ago, Shen Jun picked up two baby girls on a barren mountain while he was out filming.

These were supposed to be twins, only more than one month old. Their faces were cleft from their lips to their noses, and their faces were obviously deformed and distorted. They were different from ordinary people. After being sent to the hospital, it turned out that they had a high degree of cleft lip and palate.

Obviously, this is why they were discarded.

Fortunately, they were discovered in time. Although the two babies were weak, their lives were not in danger.

The crew immediately called the police, but the biological parents of the two baby girls have not been found to this day.

The two baby girls were discovered by Shen Jun, and it was Shen Jun who took the initiative to take on the responsibility of treatment and care. She originally wanted to help the two children find adoption, but she was never able to find a willing adopter with suitable conditions.

Until one day she accidentally mentioned this matter to Chi Wanyi. After hearing the cause and effect, Chi Wanyi took the initiative to express her willingness to adopt.

Shen Jun was stimulated by her friend's idea, and she thought to herself: Yes, since she can't find a suitable caregiver, why doesn't she do it herself?

After discussion, their initial idea was to adopt a baby girl each.

Of course, before doing this, they must first ask Chi Xu and Pei Jinxiu for their opinions and seek the consent of their biological children. If Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu disagree, Shen Jun and Chi Wanyi will not force it.

After hearing this, Chi Xu nodded without hesitation and said decisively: "It's a good thing. Of course I agree."

Pei Jinxiu also nodded.

Zhizi Moruomu, in fact, before asking, Chi Wanyi and Shen Jun knew that their children would definitely agree.

"Then Jinxiu and I will go to the hospital to see my sister tomorrow." Chi Xu asked with a smile, "Have you given a name?"

Chi Wanyi: "One is called Chi Heng and the other is called Shen Yi."

I hope that they can persevere in life and work, stick to their true intentions, and be healthy, smooth, and happy for the rest of their lives.

Chi Xu praised: "It's a very good name."

After Chi Wanyi and Shen Jun finished talking about their affairs, Chi Xu looked at Pei Jinxiu in tacit understanding and said, "Mom, Aunt Shen, Jinxiu and I also have something to tell you."

The atmosphere in the house is harmonious, warm and harmonious.

Chi Xu smiled softly, took Pei Jinxiu's hand, intertwined their fingers, and said firmly and seriously: "Jinxiu and I are together, and we plan to get the certificate this winter vacation."

"..." There was a clang, and Pei Mingxin had just picked up the cup to drink water. When he heard Chi Xulai's words, he was so shocked that he couldn't hold the cup and the game console steady, and they fell to the ground.

He choked and coughed so loudly that it took him a long time to recover.

With his eyes widened, Pei Mingxin's gaze wandered back and forth between Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu. As if suddenly enlightened, he stretched out his fingers and trembled: "I see, that's it, I said there was something wrong with you two. There was something wrong between you two when you were young. When did you two start?" Yes?! No...no..."