Chapter 105

The college entrance examination will be over soon.

Related to the destination of their primary school graduation trip, the day after the college entrance examination, they packed up their luggage and flew to Chili Island together. Besides traveling, there was another more important thing.

Chi Qianfeng and Su Yuxue are getting married.

On the white beach, the wedding venue has been set up. The overall decoration is fresh and elegant, but it is not out of style. The details are very serious, which shows the care.

Walking at the wedding venue and looking at the standing signs placed on the venue, Shi Tiantian completely believed it, but her tone was still quite unbelievable: "It's not an April Fool's joke... It turns out you really didn't lie to me. "

When Huo Lingyu first learned about this, he was no less shocked than Shi Tiantian, so he felt particularly sympathetic to Shi Tiantian's reaction. He nodded heavily and said, "It really can't be true anymore."

After that, he picked up a wedding candy from the table and joked casually: "My cousin can marry Brother Yuxue. I won't be too surprised if Chi Xu suddenly marries Pei Jinxiu one day in the future."

He said so, but in his heart he didn't think Chi Xu would really be together with Pei Jinxiu. If one day Chi Xu suddenly received the certificate from Pei Jinxiu, Huo Lingyu would still be so shocked that his jaw dropped to the ground.

On the beach not far away, Pei Jinxiu put a newly braided chili garland on Chi Xu's head, and then reached out to adjust the angle of the garland.

Immediately afterwards, Chi Xu took out his mobile phone and took a selfie with Pei Jinxiu.

"..." Shi Tiantian nodded with conviction and agreed, "Then so do I."

At six o'clock in the afternoon, the sun was still bright but not scorching, the sea breeze was blowing, and the wedding officially began under a pleasant temperature.

Chi Qianfeng and Su Yuxue wore crisp and well-tailored pure white suits. They walked on the red carpet and walked hand in hand through the crowd to the wedding stage.

This suit is a wedding dress specially designed by Chi Xu for them.

Pei Qingyi, who is seven years old this year, wore a beautiful and fluffy gauze skirt and presented rings to Chi Qianfeng and Su Yuxue.

Neither of them is a person who attaches great importance to rituals. This wedding was more of their parents' wish, so the whole wedding process was very simple and ended in less than half an hour.

Chi Qianfeng and Su Yuxue toasted table after table. When they reached Pei Jinxiu's table, the sun was about to set.

The twilight is all around, the lingering clouds are turning into beautiful colors, and the people and scenery complement each other, adding a third degree of romance.

Huo Lingyu was really gossiping, so he dragged Chi Qianfeng and refused to let him go. The questions were much more surprising. He asked them when they got together, who confessed to whom first, and why they fell in love with each other, and even asked them why they liked each other. Quite thoughtfully, I asked them if they didn't plan to have children in the future?

Chi Qianfeng laughed angrily, hit him on the forehead, and cursed: "Are you my brother or my parents? Do you care so much about me?!"

Su Yuxue had a good temper, and even answered the last question gently: "When you get older, you might adopt a child? But it depends on whether Qian Feng is willing."