Chapter 74

Things went as smoothly as Pei Jinxiu expected.

When Shenming proposed to acquire Chenyuan at a price of 120 yuan per share, the Fu family behind Chenyuan Group couldn't sit still. The next day, Sun Capital immediately proposed a bid at a price of 121 yuan per share.

The next afternoon, Shen Ming immediately increased the price to 125 yuan.

Perhaps having learned the lesson of being repeatedly raised by the other party without a bottom line, Sun Capital cautiously increased the price to 125.5 yuan this time, and quickly signed an exclusive agreement with Chenyuan to protect its own interests.

After the exclusivity period, Shenming did not continue to compete.

In order to avoid long nights and long dreams, Sun Capital quickly completed the privatization process of Chenyuan Group.

About half a month later, Chenyuan Group was officially owned by Sun Capital.

Except for the part of the money given to small and medium-sized shareholders, this transaction is, to some extent, Sun Capital's own money going from one pocket to the other. After all, He Shichang has been a dog of the Fu family for more than ten years, and the Chenyuan Group was supported by the Fu family. How could he dare to say "no" to the Fu family.

In this business war, He Shichang is undoubtedly the biggest loser.

Fortunately, Wentianxia has been developing rapidly in recent years and is very popular among young people. It has always ranked first among similar websites in terms of user count, and its traffic conversion and monetization rate are also unparalleled.

Even if it is acquired, Sunrise Capital will not interfere with Wentianxia's operations.

He Shichang believes that as long as the management rights of Wen Tianxia can continue to be in his hands, when Wen Tianxia is listed again in time, he will definitely be able to make a lot of profits from this future transaction.

This made He Shichang briefly relieved.

Unfortunately, due to the decline in public opinion, Zhenhe stock rose back to its previous level within three days, and nearly doubled in more than a week. The stock price went from being undervalued to the current level. Basically in line with its own strength.

Zhenhe's originally interrupted acquisition of Hengxing Group continued to advance as its stock price rose.

In the acquisition proposal given by Zhenhe, Zhenhe allowed Hengxing Group to retain its own brand name after the merger was completed, and promised that layoffs would not exceed 20% of the current base. It also guaranteed the management of Hengxing founder Zhao Qingyu right.

As long as there are no serious negligence or decision-making mistakes, Zhao Qingyu can stay as the president of Hengxing until retirement.

In fact, during this merger and acquisition process, Chi Wanyi and Zhao Qingyu also became friends to a certain extent.

They have the same ideas, similar dreams, and appreciate each other.

More importantly, both people and the team have rare sincerity, can quickly understand each other's intentions, and will consider each other without compromising their own interests.

This sincerity greatly reduced their communication troubles, and the two parties also progressed very smoothly on the specific details of the contract.

Soon, Shen Ming and Hengxing signed a final agreement.

After Zhenhe officially acquired Hengxing, Shenming Group, which gave up its bid for Chenyuan, also immediately announced another merger proposal.

It acquired Houhai Group.