Chapter 112

New Year's Day.

It was not even eight o'clock when Pei Qingyi woke up. At this age, she was in high spirits and was busy getting up to play. She never stayed in bed and got up the moment she opened her eyes.

After washing up, Pei Qingyi habitually went downstairs to eat with her two brothers.

Standing in front of Pei Jinxiu's bedroom, Pei Qingyi just raised her hand, but before she could knock on the door, the door suddenly opened.

Looking up, the young man in front of him was tall and tall, with slightly messy hair. The fingers hanging down by his sides were clearly knuckled, and the light blue blood vessel lines on the back of his hands extended into his sleeves. His skin was still as cold white as the moonlight, like Snow White in the fairy tale, but his whole body looked a lot bloodier than usual.

Pei Qingyi was stunned. It was not Chi Xu who often opened the door for her, but the brother Pei Jinxiu who was not easy to get along with.

She subconsciously looked into the door, but it was dark in the bedroom and she couldn't see anything.

In front of him, Pei Jinxiu made a "shh" gesture, closed the door gently, pulled her away, then knelt down and explained: "Brother Chi Xu went to bed late yesterday and hasn't woken up yet. Why don't you let her go?" Can he sleep a little longer and go play with your second cousin, okay?"

His hair is black and thick, and his lips are as bright as blood. Looking closer, he looks more like Snow White.

Children are always delicate and sensitive. Pei Qingyi actually doesn't like Pei Jinxiu very much because she feels that Pei Jinxiu doesn't like her very much.

But at this moment, Pei Jinxiu stared at her unblinkingly, with deep eyes and a rare gentle tone. The cold and frosty sense of distance that prevented people from being thousands of miles away instantly melted away, as if a cat that ignored people suddenly suddenly disappeared today. After changing her gender, she not only took the initiative to meow at you, but even let you touch her. Pei Qingyi suddenly had a good impression of Pei Jinxiu.

Pei Qingyi should have been disappointed and angry that Chi Xu couldn't play with her, but at this time she couldn't lose any temper. She didn't even ask why Chi Xu stayed up late. She nodded empathetically and turned to find Pei Mingxin.

After seeing her go downstairs, Pei Jinxiu returned to the room.

After closing the door, Pei Jinxiu approached the bed.

Although he made very little movement, Chi Xu woke up a little. His voice was very hoarse and sleepy, and he asked softly: "What time is it?"

Pei Jinxiu stroked his forehead, and after confirming again that he had no fever, he softly said, "Would you like breakfast at eight o'clock? I'll bring it up?"

Huddled in the quilt, Chi Xu shook his head and closed his eyes again.

Even though he didn't have a fever, Chi Xu's face didn't look very good, and his mouth was bitten to pieces by himself.

The fingertips passed across Chi Xu's lips, and Pei Jinxiu's face was very solemn. He was angry with Chi Xu and even more angry with himself, but now that the matter was over, all these emotions finally turned into a sigh.

Helplessly, Pei Jinxiu whispered to himself, "Didn't I tell you that if you can't stand it, just tell me?"

Chi Xu frowned, his consciousness was drowsy. Half asleep and half awake, he seemed to hear Pei Jinxiu's whisper, and he was particularly stubborn: "...I can bear it."