Chapter 109

His confession was scattered in the gentle night wind. As if he was afraid that Pei Jinxiu couldn't hear clearly, Chi Xu said several more words: "I like it, I like it very much, I like it the most."

There was a soft touch on his cheek. It was Pei Jinxiu who reached out to wipe away his tears. His fingers pinched his chin along the cheek, and then the familiar and clear fragrance hit him. The soft touch was instantaneous. , Chi Xu suddenly opened his eyes wide.

It was a kiss like a dragonfly touching water.

Pei Jinxiu's voice was a little hoarse, and he did not put down his left hand, still holding one side of Chi Xu's cheek. His forehead was pressed against Chi Xu's forehead, a very close distance, and his hair and breath blended together.

"I like you too. I like you very much. I like you the most in the world."

The sky was already dark, but it was not completely dark yet. The lights in the playground were not turned on yet. There were many people coming and going, and some students were very close to them. Chi Xu didn't know if anyone noticed the two of them, but he didn't. It doesn't matter anymore, same-sex marriage has long been legal, and their love is frank.

He didn't intend to announce it to the world in a grand manner so that everyone in the world would know about it, but he also didn't intend to secretly and deliberately hide it from the people around him. Everything would just go with the flow. They would fall in love, get married, and grow old together.

Thinking of this, Chi Xu suddenly realized that there was something missing in his confession, and later regretted: "I didn't prepare a gift to express my love."

Rubbing his lips with his fingertips, Pei Jinxiu smiled and said, "I no longer ask for it."

"..." Chi Xu blushed and whispered, "This doesn't count."

Pei Jinxiu was very domineering: "I'll give it to you."

He was also thankful that Chi Xu didn't think of it, otherwise if he had to wait until Chi Xu prepared a carefully designed gift before expressing his love, he would have had to wait even longer.

"Then we'll make it up together when we get the certificate." Chi Xu thought very far-sightedly and had already begun to plan the time. "The next time I go home is New Year's Day. I just want to tell my mother, Aunt Shen, and the others about this. After the final exam, Let's go get the certificate and move out next semester. I happen to have a house near the school..."

He was still thinking about when to tell his friends about it, but thinking that Huo Lingyu had just failed to confess his love, it seemed a little bad to say it now.

Pei Jinxiu on the side was dumbfounded and asked: "Is it necessary to get the certificate so soon?"

Chi Xu nodded and said matter-of-factly: "You have to get it sooner or later anyway, sooner rather than later."

He still has a bit of tradition in his heart, thinking that since he will be living together as a partner in the second half of the year, it is only natural to get the certificate.

Pei Jinxiu didn't have any objections. To a certain extent, he got what he wanted.

Get a certificate, get married, and live together.

To do what he had thought about for a long time.

It was completely dark, and the street lights on the playground came on. They had almost finished what they had to say, jumped off the parallel bars, and walked to the bank of Lunyin Lake according to their usual walking route.