Chapter 138

Sitting in the car, the people and scenery became smaller and smaller, and soon we drove onto the highway. On both sides of the road were endless mountains, gray and barren.

Driving from dawn to dusk, under the blue-purple clouds, Pei Jinxiu took one last look back and saw that the mountains were far behind him by the speeding car.

The mountains are high and the roads are far away, and this glance is the last time he meets Chengxian.

The nightmare hell that once made him miserable was okay in the end. The warm villa that he longed to go back to once upon a time turned out to be less like hell and more like hell when he actually returned.

Things are different and people are not the same.

Everywhere is familiar, everywhere is strange, and everything is heartbreaking.

After arriving in Sichuan, they flew back to Jingzhou overnight and landed early that morning.

It was already past midnight when we arrived at the villa.

This villa is located in the center of Jingzhou, with a very strategic location. It was a wedding gift from the Pei family to their youngest daughter.

Pei Jinxiu also grew up here. From birth to eight years old, Pei Ling would hold a luxurious and grand birthday celebration for him every year from the full moon.

Pei Ling cherishes every moment of his growth, and no matter what he does, Pei Ling will record it. Pei Ling regarded him as proud and only wanted to have his child. She poured all her love into him.

And he should have had this kind of love until forty or fifty years later, instead of ending abruptly at the age of eight.

The bitter hatred is overwhelming and will not stop until death.

In addition to resentment, his heart was also occupied by a desperate sadness, which gradually eroded and spread, getting bigger and bigger, penetrating deep into his bones and depriving him of vitality.

Even if the great revenge is avenged in the future, the dead person will never come back, and the love he longed for will never be available again.

Pei Jinxiu cried silently, and it was not until Zhou Mingshi turned to look at him that he realized that his face was covered with tears. The tears rolled down one after another, his eyes were red, and his eyebrows were sad and mournful.

The strong aura of sadness and despair seemed to spread along the air, making the usually ruthless Zhou Mingshi feel soft for a moment.

"Go burn incense and sweep your mother's grave tomorrow." Zhou Mingshi said, "Seeing you come back will make her feel relieved."

Pei Jinxiu nodded dullly.

Zhou Mingshi asked the housekeeper to arrange a room for him. It was not the one he had lived in since he was a child, nor was it the housekeeper he had been familiar with since he was a child.

Zhou Mingshi's three children also live in this villa, the oldest is thirteen years old and the youngest is just three years old.

There will be women in the villa from time to time. They change every three days, but they never last long. They are all Zhou Mingshi's bed partners.

Staying in the villa was like staying in a cramped and breathless cage, but Zhou Mingshi had strict control over him and did not allow him to enter or leave the villa at will.

As if to test his obedience, Zhou Mingshi always gave some instructions without any problems, while Pei Jinxiu showed the restraint and restlessness that a dependent person should have and obeyed everything. He stayed in the bedroom except for eating and never took the initiative to ask for instructions. Any request should be made transparent.