Chapter 100

Jiang Bowen is very familiar with this name, and he is even more familiar with the family behind this name, and he hates it deeply!

There is no room for two tigers in one mountain. Ever since the collapse of the Han family ten years ago, which indirectly caused the Fu family to lose control of Subei City, the Pei family has been like an inexorable ghost, endlessly entangled in the Fu family's expansion and progress.

Even if they lost control of Subei City, the accumulation of capital over the years gave the Fu family the capital to be arrogant and aggressive. However, the Pei family not only refused to give in, but also gradually started to preemptively strike as the situation reversed.

They have fought openly and secretly countless times over the years. No matter what project the Fu family is eyeing, there will always be someone surnamed Pei who comes out to disrupt the situation. Basically, they can successfully intercept it halfway and walk away, leaving the Fu family for a long time. The investment and efforts were in vain.

Occasionally, a few high-quality projects are snatched from the Pei family, but when they are actually implemented, they either suddenly conflict with the policy, or the projects only seem to be high-quality, but in fact they are full of risks, obstacles, and hidden dangers.

The Fu family, with the father and son duo of Fu Jue and Fu Hechuan in charge, had always been invincible in the past, but every time they faced the Pei family, the Fu family seemed to have encountered a natural enemy and was always at a disadvantage.

At the beginning, Changsheng Group relied on its personal connections and was the first in the entire real estate industry to know about the Zhilan Ancient Town project. Therefore, even before the government's bidding announcement was issued, Fu Hechuan led the elite team in the group to prepare carefully for half a month.

Just in case, he even went to the battle to take care of things personally, treating guests to dinner, trading money and sex, going back and forth, and doing whatever it took to achieve his goals.

I thought I was sure of winning the project, but who would have thought that it would fall by the wayside.

All the efforts were ultimately in vain.

Fu Hechuan has always been arrogant and has a high self-esteem. He has always been victorious since he was a student. After losing the bid, he was obviously depressed and unhappy.

Jiang Bowen knew that this incident was a very heavy and huge blow to Fu Hechuan, but sometimes success depends on people, decisions depend on God, time also determines fate, and everything depends on God's will.

Obviously, God's will was not on the Fu family's side from the very beginning.

Who would have thought that He Shichang's idiot son was just looking for Fu Pingchun to deal with a junior high school student, but he could actually let the police catch him in a trap and wipe out the entire Baichundang.

The incident happened suddenly. In order to prevent the police from tracing the clues to the Fu family, Fu Jue and Fu Hechuan ran back and forth, and it took a lot of effort to cut off the relationship with Baichuntang.

They had just sorted out Fu Pingchun's affairs, but before they could do anything about it, another series of things happened.

Changsheng Group was forced to privatize Wen Tianxia. As soon as the handover process was completed, Wen Tianxia was exposed to a series of scandals. The stock price fell again and again, and it went bankrupt not long after. The Fu family suffered a huge loss. The dumb loss.

Not to mention the Luo family, the Zhang family, the Wu family... their contacts and connections in Luojin were wiped out one after another, and there were traces of the Pei family's intervention or even dominance behind this.