Chapter 134

Although the rumors have never stopped this semester, Pei Jinxiu's grades are still very stable, consistently ranking first in his grade, and consistently excelling.

Meng Zidong has been busy helping Pei Jinxiu transfer to another school after work. However, this matter has gone very unsatisfactory, even more unsatisfactory than Meng Zidong expected.

Firstly, the welfare institution did not actively cooperate. Secondly, the No. 1 Middle School in the county was unwilling to release her. Finally, the well-known schools in the provincial capital and Sichuan City were not willing to accept her.

Although Pei Jinxiu is good at studies, this is Cheng County, and the test scores of County No. 1 Middle School have no value at all in the eyes of those famous junior high schools. There is not much difference between the first and last place in Cheng County in their eyes.

In addition, there is a force in the Education Bureau, which is supposed to uphold justice, and is doing everything possible to prevent Pei Jinxiu from transferring to another school and leaving Chengxian County.

After asking someone to inquire about the information, Meng Zidong knew who was deliberately blocking it.

It's Ding Long's father, Ding Yaohui.

Meng Zidong was almost furious. Sure enough, parents who could raise a scumbag and a scumbag like Ding Long were not a good thing.

I used to lie big words to Pei Jinxiu and promised to transfer him to another school, but now I am facing many difficulties and it is difficult to reach the sky. I have been busy for more than half a month without any results. Maybe no matter how persistent I am, I will not be able to achieve it.

The summer was scorching and the heat was overwhelming. Meng Zidong, who had been running back and forth yet again without success, felt depressed and gloomy, downcast and lost.

Opening the door, Pei Jinxiu sat on the sofa in his black leather living room and read a book under the bright sunlight.

An elegant and delicate young man, his fair skin is dyed with the warm color of the sun, making him look extraordinarily moist and translucent.

At this moment, he is holding a volume of book, his eyebrows are slightly lowered, and his expression is focused.

Since getting to know Meng Zidong, Pei Jinxiu has been visiting Meng's house basically every free time during winter and summer vacations, reading books and practicing calligraphy to kill time.

From time to time, Li You would come.

Meng Zidong once had the idea of adopting Pei Jinxiu, but unfortunately he was not old enough to adopt him.

Another reason is that Pei Jinxiu himself is unwilling to be adopted. He is smart and good-looking. Before the rumors spread, many families were willing to adopt him, but he rejected them all.

Looking up, Pei Jinxiu suddenly understood when he saw Meng Zidong returning home with an angry look on his face.

The sun was blazing, and Chengxian County at the end of July was like a big steamer. Meng Zidong ran all morning and sweated all over, soaking his clothes. The sweat on his forehead flowed down his face in strands, and a ray of sting entered his eyes. , stinging so much that Meng Zidong kept blinking.

Pei Jinxiu put down the book, stood up and poured him a glass of water. He pursed his lower lip as he pushed it over, and finally said politely: "I can pass the exam on my own."

He will skip the third grade of junior high school next year, and it will only be one year before the high school entrance examination.

I lived on campus most of the time in high school, and my days in Cheng County were limited to winter and summer vacations.