Chapter 86

Three days later.

Zhang Duoyi, who returned to his private villa, finally did what he had wanted to do for the past six months without being disturbed.

It was dark and dark for two whole days. On a pleasant afternoon, Zhang Duoyi, who was lying on the bed with his arms around him, finally waited for Shi Jin's investigation report.

The seizure of gold-plated items in September occurred just one week after Zhang Ziling was hospitalized.

That day was Monday. A girl who had just turned 14 years old secretly escaped from September Gold and went to the Yuehe District Public Security Bureau to report to the police that September Gold gathered people for gambling, illegal prostitution, and illegal prostitution. Drug trafficking.

Afterwards, not only was the September Gold Gilt confiscated, but also the young masters who were sensual in the September Gold Gilt that day also went in.

Among them was Wu Zeyu, the young master of the Wu family who had been involved in politics and business for two years. This time the boat capsized in the gutter. Despite the Wu family's hands and eyes, they couldn't get him out of the situation despite all their efforts.

This incident happened both unexpectedly and unbelievably. Zhang Duoyi was either at school or in the hospital during that time. After the fall of the Zhu family and the He family, he had very few friends left, so the news was so blocked that he only learned about it a few days ago.

Shi Jin glanced at the bed and gave Zhang Duoyi a pointed look, but Zhang Duoyi said indifferently: "It's okay, just tell me."

Shi Jin then said in detail:

"Sir, the girl who escaped was the girl who looked like Luo Yi that Jiang Chengfeng found that day. Her name was Ye Lan. She was sold in by her father who owed a huge gambling debt."

"The other two chicks Jiang Chengfeng found that day were also underage, one was fifteen years old and the other was sixteen years old. They were both forced to enter Jiuyue Gilding due to family difficulties. After Jiuyue Gilding was seized, the three of them They all received anonymous funding and went to study abroad."

"Sir, these charges are not minor crimes. Jiang Chengfeng will either die or be sentenced to life in prison. The Jiang family has publicly cut ties with him and seems to be ready to give up on him completely."

"As for the driving force behind it, Uncle Cao suspects that there is more than one person. But what is certain is that both the Su family and the Chi family are involved, and there may be some encouragement from the Huo family."

"Yiujiu Gilguang's guards are very strict. If Ye Lan can escape, there must be someone helping him. After a round of investigation, Uncle Cao feels that the most suspicious person is the security guard who has been employed at Yuejiu Gilguang for a week. His name is Liu Fei, but most of them are pseudonym."

"And the reason why Ye Lan was able to call the police successfully was because a leader of the Yuehe District Public Security Bureau happened to be inspecting that day. Otherwise, Jiang Chengfeng's connections would have completely eliminated the matter."

The more Zhang Duoyi listened, the more he felt that this was a trap, but if the purpose of this trap was him, he should at least wait until he was done with everything in the Zhang family and set foot in September Gilding again unsuspectingly, and then come quietly. Catching a turtle in an urn.

Since the target was not him, then either the young master who was caught buying a few young men accidentally provoked someone; or, the other party's target was actually... Jiang Chengfeng?