Chapter 94

In the middle of winter at the end of the year, on the last weekend of December, Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu went to participate in the finals of the national mathematics competition.

As if to wash away all the sins in the world, heavy snow has fallen in Luojin intermittently for half a month.

When I walked out of the examination room, the snow had not stopped yet, and snowflakes were flying everywhere in the sky, making the sky and the earth a vast color.

It was nearing the end of the year, and to a certain extent, the Zhang family's affairs were finally settled.

This game was laid out a year and a half ago. In addition to the Pei Chi family, the Huo family, the Su family, and the Su family also participated. Within the Zhang family, there were also Zhang Duoqian and Zhang Duochang as internal agents.

The Zhang family spends extravagantly and destroying the Tianhe Group's capital chain is much easier than Chi Xu expected.

Especially after the establishment of Tianchi Medicinal Liquor, Zhang Duorita wanted to make short-term huge profits from Tianchi Medicinal Liquor, so he hurriedly urged the management to promote the listing of the company as the main goal.

Zhang Duori knows very well that health care products are not a long-term industry. After a rapid explosion, it will inevitably usher in a long-term decline. But what does it matter? By that time, he will have already cashed out his equity at a high level and made a lot of money. .

Forced to do so, the management became very short-term utilitarian in order to meet the conditions required for an IPO, and even began to use unscrupulous marketing methods to build momentum.

In order to boost sales and profits, the management packaged Tianchi medicinal wine as a magical medicinal wine that can regulate body functions, cure all diseases, prevent cancer, resist aging, and prolong life.

Not only that, in order to enhance their persuasiveness, the management also specially hired health experts to create health programs for Tianchi medicinal wine, and spent a lot of money to ask relevant scientific researchers to write theoretical basis and reference documents on the efficacy of Tianchi medicinal wine. Finally, they even made up a myth out of thin air. A large number of real-life cases have been cured of cancer and regained health due to Tianchi medicinal wine.

A bottle of Tianchi medicinal wine is priced at 1,999 yuan. A course of treatment lasts for two years, with a total of 24 bottles, and the combined price is 45,000 yuan.

45,000 is not enough to treat cancer, but buying Tianchi medicinal wine is enough to cover a complete two-year course of treatment. After being deeply brainwashed by the overwhelming GG marketing, many people thought they might as well give it a try and queued up in front of Tianchi Liquor offline stores.

The management's marketing campaign obviously involves false propaganda and misleading consumers. After being warned by the Food and Drug Administration, Tianchi Medicinal Liquor has restrained itself on the surface, but is still unscrupulous behind the scenes.

On the first anniversary of the establishment of Tianchi Medicinal Liquor, there is still a long way to go before the listing standards set by the China Securities Regulatory Commission.

But Zhang Duori couldn't wait anymore. He had invested heavily in the early stage, which made his capital chain very tight. In addition, fakes are fake after all, and the masses are not that easy to deceive. A year later, many people have expressed doubts about Tianchi Liquor. Although Zhang Duori spent a lot of money to suppress the situation, the situation often changes only in an instant.