Chapter 87

Walking into the Mingkai Center, they sat in the prearranged seats according to the waiter's instructions.

The Pei family and the Chi family are adjacent to each other.

As luck would have it, their two families happened to be diagonally opposite to the Zhang family, and they could look at each other with a slight turn of their heads.

A total of three people from Tianhe Group came this time, including Zhang Ziling, Zhang Duoyi, and Du Songxing.

Zhang Ziling and Zhang Duoyi look exactly the same, with big ears, high cheekbones, and pointed chins. It is certain that they are father and son without a paternity test.

After recovering from a serious illness, he looked pale, mentally exhausted, and aged like a mummy that had been dead for many years.

As the potential largest sponsor of this tender, Zhang Ziling was accompanied by Wei Qi, director of the GG Center of Luojin TV Station.

After they sat down, the bidding meeting officially began.

The first person to make an offer was a beverage company, which offered a high price of 100 million based on last year's king price.

Tianhe Group followed closely behind, with an increase of 50 million.

The quote rose to 150 million.

There were several rounds of bidding in the middle, and the quotation also climbed all the way, and soon exceeded the 200 million mark.

After the beverage company quoted 260 million yuan, the Chi family raised a sign and offered 300 million yuan.

Faced with a high price of 300 million, Tianhe Group hardly hesitated and nearly doubled the price, paying a sky-high price of 500 million.

The venue fell silent for a moment.

500 million, which has far exceeded the psychological expectations of most entrepreneurs who came to Mingkai Center.

There was an uproar in the Mingkai Center, and almost everyone's eyes were focused on the Zhang family at the top of the venue.

Enjoying the admiration, admiration or jealousy of everyone, Zhang Duoyi, who was sitting next to Zhang Ziling, couldn't help but feel a little carried away.

Before he came, he originally wanted to persuade Zhang Ziling to think carefully and not to invest too much budget in such an uncertain project, but now that he was here, in such an environment, Zhang Duoyi's reason was suddenly overwhelmed by vanity. Devoured completely.

Only 500 million.

Tianhe Group's operating income last year was 61.2 billion yuan, and its net profit was as high as 12.1 billion yuan. 500 million is not an unbearable amount for Tianhe Group.

What's more, playing GG on Luojin TV Station is often a sure-profit deal. China has a vast territory and a large population. Even if everyone just buys Tianchi Medicinal Liquor from a novel perspective, it is enough to earn back the initial investment. gg fee.

Therefore, when the gg agent of Shenming Group shouted out 666.66 million, Zhang Duoyi almost reflexively said: "888.88 million!"

8 is sent together, which is also a good meaning.

It's just that he is a minor and is not qualified to bid on behalf of Tianhe Group. After Zhang Duoyi shouted 888.88 million, the Zhang family's GG agent subconsciously looked at Zhang Ziling.

Zhang Ziling nodded and said in a hoarse voice: "I'll repay you as I said."

Zhang's GG agent immediately shouted: "888.88 million!"