Chapter 13

In an instant, the whole class's eyes were focused on Pei Jinxiu.

Chi Xu took the lead in applauding, stood up on his own initiative, and made way for Pei Jinxiu to the podium.

"..." Pei Jinxiu glanced at him angrily and walked up to the podium.

Taking the whiteboard pen from Teacher Zheng, he wanted to write his name in cursive script for a moment, but hesitated when he started writing, and finally wrote it in block letters neatly.

Teacher Zheng's eyes shone brightly and he nodded repeatedly, full of appreciation.

After Pei Jinxiu finished writing, she said to the children in the audience: "Does Pei Jinxiu's handwriting look good?"

The whole class raised their voices and said: "It looks good——!"

"The teacher also thinks it looks good. Then the teacher decided to elect today's first class leader, the Chinese class representative!"

Zheng Zhizhi was very satisfied. She turned around and said with a smile, "Leave it to Pei Jinxiu, okay?"

The whole class still said in a long voice: "Okay——!"

Pei Jinxiu:...

He somehow found a Chinese class representative and sat back down in front of the whole class.

Next comes the selection of other class cadres. Zheng Zhizhi said that class representatives are appointed by teachers of each subject, and the class leader adopts a democratic voting system.

"Does anyone want to choose class president? Put your hands up!" Zheng Zhizhi encouraged, "Let the teacher see who is the bravest kid in the class?"

As soon as she finished speaking, Chi Xu raised his hand with a "swish" sound.

Huo Lingyu, who stretched his neck and looked left and right, was the first to see it, shouted "Hello", and then clapped his hands vigorously.

There is a reason why people can be friends. Pei Jinxiu saw that they were really stupid enough to be together.

Zheng Zhizhi smiled and said: "Okay, then this classmate!"

Chi Xu came on stage in response and introduced himself gracefully.

He put his hands behind his back and raised his head slightly, his expression serious and focused.

Pei Jinxiu looked at Chi Xu who was speaking on the stage and commented secretly in his heart.

Dare to think and act, be frank and sincere, have clear goals, never hesitate, and look forward and backward. Looking at it this way, it is indeed very suitable for business.

While he was thinking about it, Chi Xu had already finished his campaign manifesto and returned to his seat.

In the remaining time, seven more children went up one after another, four boys and three girls. Some were laughing, and some suddenly became nervous and had weak voices after they got up.

In the end, Chi Xu was elected the monitor of Class Three with an overwhelming vote.

Next, we elected the literary and art committee, the life committee, and the disciplinary committee.

The literary and art committee member is Xu Yi, because Xu Yi has learned to dance and practice piano since she was a child, so she is very suitable for rehearsing programs, while Huo Lingyu became the sports committee member.

The last step is to arrange seats. There are more boys than girls in class three, so it is necessary for two boys to sit together.

After arranging the seats according to height, the four of them coincidentally maintained their original appearance: Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu were at the same table, and Huo Lingyu and Xu Yi were at the front table.