131

After a while, the five members gathered in the dining room. Namjoon and Jin were somewhere else, probably at BigHit, but they didn't really know since they haven't been talking much to each other. “So…how are you, Yoongi hyung?” Hoseok asked as they were eating. “Fine, I guess. Where have you been the past two days, Jimin-ah? You couldn't have been sleeping the whole time.” Yoongi changed the subject. “I was.” Jimin confirmed. They hadn't changed but their shorts to sweatpants, and their stomach was hurting a lot, but they assumed it was from being hungry, so they ignored it. “Why?” Yoongi asked.

Jimin didn't say anything, so neither did the other three. After a while, Yoongi dropped his silverware next to his plate out of frustration, and all three looked up. “Do we really have to break up? Why can't we just say we did to please Bang-PD-Nim?” Yoongi asked. Hoseok shrugged his shoulders. “Is it really so humiliating to be together?” The older one prompted again. “I'm willing to date secretly, but I'm nervous if we get caught. We could get in a lot of trouble.” Hoseok admitted shyly. Suddenly, Jimin winced, and everyone turned, and their right hand went across their stomach. There was a sharp pain in their lower stomach. It didn't quite feel like a cramp. “I-I have to go.” Their heart raced as they rushed to the bathroom, feeling a rush of blood coming from them.

“I think they're on their period, again.” Taehyung told the three others. “Oh, that makes more sense.” Hoseok and Jungkook awkwardly played with their food for a while. “We should talk with Namjoonie hyung about it, so we are all on the same page.” Jungkook proposed.

Then, Taehyung's phone went off with a message. He glanced briefly but second-looked when he saw it was a text message from Jimin. They told him to come to the bathroom. “Jimin-ah needs something, I'll be back.” Taehyung stood and made his way to the bathroom. When he got there, he heard crying and entered with caution. “Jimin, what's -” “Something's wrong,” Jimin had their hands wrapped around their stomach and were bent forward a bit. “It hurts so bad, I-I think something’s wrong.” They didn't have energy to look up because of the numbing pain shooting through their body. “I'm sorry your cycle hurts so much -” “N-no, it can't be that.” Jimin interrupted. Taehyung sat on the edge of the shower to be closer. “It hurts too much, t-the blood looks different, it hurts too much.” Jimin shook their head. “Do you want to go to the emergency room, to be safe?” Taehyung asked. Jimin didn't answer for a moment, obviously in too much pain to speak much.

“Hyung-ah?” Jungkook knocked on the bathroom door. “What?” Taehyung asked, sighing. “Is everything okay?” Jungkook questioned, faintly. “I t-think I need to go, it hurts -” Jimin bit down hard on their bottom lip and closed their eyes tightly. It felt like their organs were slipping out of them. Taehyung nodded. “I'll get the car ready. Can the others come with?” He asked, standing. “I don't care.” Jimin tried to get their breathing under control, taking deep breaths. Taehyung opened the door, and knew that Jungkook got a glimpse of Jimin before he closed the door.

“Jiminie is not feeling well at all.” Taehyung said in a low voice. “I don't know if we did anything wrong, or what, but they said they feel like they should go to the emergency room. I'm kind of freaking out myself.” He explained a bit more, reaching up with his left hand and pulling slightly on his hair. “So, they think it isn't just a period?” Jungkook asked. “Mhm, we need to go.” Taehyung agreed. Jungkook went for shoes while Taehyung explained to the other members. Yoongi agreed to drive Jungkook and Hoseok, while Taehyung helped Jimin out to the van. Jimin laid down in the back, because it hurt more sitting up. Yoongi followed Taehyung to the nearest emergency room.

Once they got there, Jungkook and Taehyung helped Jimin out of the van. The other saw blood on the seats, but they didn't tell Jimin because they were already stressed out. Taehyung knew they had something between them and their pants, but he guessed they were bleeding through that.