08

While Hoseok was helping Jin make breakfast in the morning, Namjoon was talking with Jimin and Yoongi was watching funny cat videos with Jungkook. It was odd, but the members weren't quite sure why.

"Okay, breakfast is ready!" Jin announced with a smile, appreciative of Hoseok's help. Taehyung rushed up from the laundry room. "Did you get your laundry done?" Yoongi asked Taehyung as he stood up. Jungkook flipped his hoodie down and fixed his hair, walking over to the kitchen. "It's in the dryer, but Namjoon hyung's clothes are in the washer now." Taehyung explained, and went to talk to Jungkook about how excited he was about tomorrow.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and they all got their serving of breakfast. In the living room, Jungkook, Namjoon and Yoongi sat on the couch and the others sat on the floor. "So, you have your graduation outfit ready, Jungkookie?" Jin asked with a grin. "Yeah, I know where it is. You guys really don't have to come if you-" "Not come? Of course we're going to!" Jimin playfully punched his shoulder. "Thanks, hyung's. Since my parents can't make it..." Jungkook smiled a little and looked down at his plate.

"And I'm going to talk to manager-nim first thing when we get to BigHit, I won't do anything else until I've talked to him." Namjoon nodded to Jungkook, slurping his noodles. "Why? What's up?" Taehyung asked curiously, chewing quietly. "I just need to talk to him about something, that's all. It hopefully shouldn't take very long." Namjoon shrugged it off, as everyone finished their breakfasts and piled into the van.

Hoseok decided to drive today, giving Jin a little break. Yoongi was sitting in the passenger seat, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin in the middle and Namjoon and Jimin in the back.

Jimin was listening to some music as they pulled out of the driveway, however he felt a tap on his thigh so he took out his ear phones. "Yeah?" He looked at Namjoon. "I was wondering, if it was a possibility- if not, it's fine, but, do you...do you think you could talk to manager-nim for me? About what happened yesterday?" Namjoon scratched the back of his neck, chuckling nervously. "I mean, I would because it's really important, it's just, Jungkook's still a little...shocked, I guess and he-" "Why me? I mean, I will, I'm just curious why you're asking me." Jimin nodded his head. "Well, he seems to like you more, and I don't want to get on his bad side." Namjoon squinted his eyes and looked at Jimin. "You know?" He asked, obviously nervous with asking Jimin.

"I already said yes, hyung." Jimin giggled. "But why do you think he likes me more?" "I don't know."

"I'll meet you guys in a few." Jimin nodded to his members as they went straight for the practice room, Jungkook's arm interlocked with Namjoon's. Jimin went his own way, on the search for his manager. He wasn't one hundred percent sure what he was going to say, but he had a good idea.

A flight of stairs later he knocked on his manager's office door. "It's Jimin, I really need to speak with you." Jimin nibbled on his bottom lip as he heard his manager walking to the door. He opened it, and smiled. "Good morning, Jimin-ssi. Come in, come in- don't be shy." He stepped back after Jimin bowed, and sat down behind his desk.

Jimin entered, closing the door behind him. While he was still turned to the door, he took a deep breath. All he has to do was explain how uncomfortable Jungkook was- it couldn't be that hard, right?

"So, what's up? Are you doing okay?" His manager asked. Jimin turned around and sat down in an empty chair opposite of him. "Yeah, I'm fine." Jimin put his hands in his sweats pockets. "Yesterday- well, last night, Jungkookie seemed really upset when we got home. Well, he was actually crying pretty hard-" "Oh? Why?" His manager cut Jimin off. Jimin swallowed and readjusted his shirt, taking a deep breath. "He told Namjoon hyung that you were touching him inappropriatly, and he was really uncomfortable with you doing that. And, we are too. Why were you doing that?" Jimin lifted his guard, because he certainly didn't want anything to escalate with him nor the maknae. After all, Jungkook was still a minor.

"Ah, Jungkook-ssi...he was overreacting. I went to knock on the door when he was changing but he had opened it and bumped in to me. He almost tripped so I grabbed his waist so he wouldn't fall." His manager leaned back in his chair, tossing a ball at the wall and catching it in his hand.

Jimin didn't believe him.

"I don't think he would've cried if he was overreacting-" "Jimin-ah, he's graduating. His parents can't make it, he's emotional. He's got a lot going on now, after all." Jimin was cut off. His manager shrugged his shoulders. "And, frankly, as long as he's stable, I don't need to be caught up in his emotions. I'm his boss, not his friend. But, I don't see you like that." He stood up with a grunt and set his bouncy ball down on his desk. "Manager-nim, Jungkookie isn't like that." Jimin shook his head and stood up, not giving his manager the higher ground.

They stared into each other's eyes, before Jimin gathered up enough courage to say what he was really thinking.

"Manager, I'm not stupid, nor innocent- and neither is Jeongguk. He's still seventeen, and if you touch him any more like that again, I won't hesitate to, report it." Jimin told him, taking a slow breath to calm down the nerves rushing through him. He was hoping it was all just a misunderstanding, but if it came to it, he believed Jungkook over his manager.

His manager stared Jimin back in the eyes, as cold as ice. "You've got one thing right." He reached and grabbed Jimin's hands, and shoved him in to the wall. Jimin's back slammed in to a framed something, hanging on the wall. "You aren't innocent. And I'm going to show everyone how dirty you really are." His gray phone appeared in Jimin's vision, and before he knew it, his manager smirked and reached for Jimin's sweats.

"F-fuck you!" Jimin squealed and his knee flew up in a reflex, but it only made things worse as his own phone, that was recording the entire conversation, slipped from his hand and fell to the floor. His manager dodged Jimin's knee and looked down at his phone. "You were recording this?" His voice dropped deeper as he looked back up. "Yeah, I was. And go ahead, destroy my phone but that won't destroy the evidence that you aren't a good person. You've got cameras in your office." Jimin spat at him, not taking his shit.

However, he was trembling and he knew it. His knees were locked and his hands were twisted into tight fists. His heart was beating rapidly in his chest and he could almost hear it in his ears.

"They don't work." His manager spat back. His left hand dug dibits into Jimin's wrists as he kept them both pinned to the wall, while his right hand grabbed the waistband of Jimin's gray sweatpants. "Jimin," The elder one warned as Jimin squirmed frantically. "Just stop." He rested his weight on his arms and his nails broke skin, causing Jimin to yell out in pain on his wrists. "Just let me touch your pretty virgin pussy and we'll call it even-"

"Fuck you!" Jimin turned and bit his manager's arm with all of his strength, taking him by surprise. His manager stumbled and Jimin kicked him in the stomach, immediately causing him to lose balance and fall to the ground. Jimin grabbed his phone, and didn't waste a second to run out of his office, leaving the doors wide open.

"Why is Jimin-ssi taking so long in the bathroom? Do you think he's dying?" Jin joked as he reached for his ankle, his back popping in a good way. "Maybe he got lost." Taehyung giggled at the thought. "It's been ten minutes, we shouldn't waste any more time." Their choreographer sighed and stood up from his chair.

Just before Jin stood up from stretching, the practice doors swung open, causing a loud signal to bounce off of the walls. "Geez, Jimin, is giving us a heart attack on your bucket list?" Hoseok placed his hand over his heart and chuckled nervously. Jimin was a little bent over, panting breathlessly. His hair was messy and his right hand was holding onto his left wrist, that was holding his phone with dear life.

"Are you okay-" "Take me to the police, right n-now."