22

Jungkook hasn't seen Yoongi in three days.

Namjoon saw him Tuesday morning, and it was now Thursday. He has been in the recording studio for three days. No one could get him to open the door, or come out. The only way they knew he was still alive was because he replied to a tweet Jimin had posted, asking their fandom to praise him, with a picture of his muscles. Yoongi replied 'You look like toasted bread. Toasted bread is good.'

Jungkook decided to check in on the eldest hyung, because he seemed the most worried. Plus, he wanted to talk more to him about his little space.

He was wearing a white hoodie and black gym shorts, feeling very small today; mentally. He could hold back from entering his little space, however today he just wanted to do nothing and watch movies with junk food.

Jungkook found himself standing in front of Yoongi's door, his studio door. He took a deep breath as he knocked thrice. "Yoongi hyung, it's Jungkookie. I need your help." He announced, hoping the door would open. It was silent, so Jungkook banged on the door with his fist. "Yoongi hyungie!" He whined.

"Do you need something?" A deep voice caused Jungkook to yelp and spin around, and he met eyes with Yoongi carrying a cup of steaming coffee. "O-oh, yeah." Jungkook gulped. "I want to talk to you, ab-about some things." He tried to explain, but Yoongi went inside of his studio. Jungkook slipped inside before Yoongi could shut him out.

"Oh my..." His eyes darted all over the messy studio, papers and vanilla files scattered all over the floor. The mat under Yoongi's desk chair was flipped up, and Yoongi knew but he never fixed it.

"What do you need to talk about, Jeongguk? I'm very busy." Yoongi sat down at his desk and turned around to face the maknae. "Um..." Jungkook struggled to focus on his questions when Yoongi was so disorganized now.

Yoongi placed his forearm on his forehead and sighed. "Jungkook, just text me. Please leave." He told him. "No, I need...are you okay? I mean, I've never seen your studio like this before..." Jungkook asked Yoongi. "I'm unorganized because my mind is a mess right now, but I'll fix it. Is that all?" Yoongi explained, taking a sip of his coffee. Jungkook didn't know how he was drinking it when he could see the steam pouring from the small opening in the lid.

"No, it isn't all. Why is your mind a mess, what's going on?" Jungkook decided to sit down on the office chair across from Yoongi, admiring all of the collectables on his shelves. "Look, if Jin hyung or Namjoon sent you to check up on me, tell them I haven't cut in a week, okay? Tell them, 'Yoongi hyung is fucking busy and doesn't want anyone to interrupt him', tell them that." 'Yoongi suddenly snapped. He turned around in his chair and opened his laptop, setting the paper-encased coffee down next to him.

Jungkook didn't know what to feel. He was happy Yoongi wasn't hurting himself, or at least done the thing that revealed a huge secret of his. But, he also felt ignored (like the rest of the members).

"Hyung-" "Jungkook." Yoongi warned, his tone deep. Jungkook stomped over and slammed Yoongi's laptop closed. "No, you listen to me." He demanded, but instantly he regretted it when Yoongi stood up. Yoongi pushed Jungkook in to the nearest wall, a brown shelf nearly missing his shoulder blade. He locked his forearm over Jungkook's chest, hearing but doing nothing about the whine of pain.

"I told you to leave." Yoongi growled, his eyes drilling holes in Jungkook's skull. "Hyungie, y-you're scaring me." A tiny whimper was the only reason he could speak. "Then get out, and don't interrupt me again." Yoongi leaned back, releasing Jungkook, and he flopped back down on his office chair.

Jungkook ran out of the studio crying. He jumped in to his car and clicked his seatbelt, with his hands trembling. He sped off back to the dorm, and when the car was turned off and he was opening the front door, his mind switched into little space and reality fell from his grasp.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung and Jimin were playing video games in the living room, but Taehyung had paused it when he heard what sounded like crying. Jungkook pulled his sleeves down to cover his hands as he went over to Taehyung and sat down on his lap, facing him. Taehyung's eyes widened as Jungkook's arms slipped under his, clutching the back of his shirt and his head lay on his shoulder. His legs wrapped around Taehyung's waist.

"Jungkookie, what's wrong?" Jimin asked in alarm, moving closer to Taehyung, despite the dominant feeling of nausea. "Scared! Kookie no wanna go dere again!" Jungkook sobbed loudly, alerting Namjoon and Jin. "What's happening?" Jin asked, rushing over at the pitiful sight.

"I-I don't know, he just came back crying, and-" "Kookie no wike him, he scawy!" Jungkook yelled, cutting off Taehyung. "Who? Why are you talking like-" "Oh, I get it." Jimin set his controller down and started to rub Jungkook's back, slow and mostly in the same place. "He's in that headspace of a child. I think someone yelled at him." He pointed out.

"It would make sense." Namjoon nodded and sat down. Jin and Hoseok followed.

"Who is scary, Jungkook?" Namjoon asked softly. Jungkook leaned back from Taehyung, starting to calm down a little bit. Jimin reached up to massage the nerves on the back of his neck, hoping it would help. Jungkook let out a soft grunt and flinched away, but after a moment he let Jimin do as he pleased. "Who?" Namjoon repeated. "Y-Yoo, 'ngi." Jungkook sniffled. Jimin let go and moved his hand up a little more, just below Jungkook's hairline. "Mm, no!" Jungkook squealed and spun around to hit Jimin, but when he saw his hand fly up Jimin jerked away.

"Hey, it's okay Jungkookie, Jiminie isn't gonna hurt you." Taehyung assured him, shaking his head. "Don't-" Jungkook struggled with words, looking around at all of the other members. He huffed and pushed his face back in to Taehyung's neck, tightening his arms and legs around him again.

"Alright, I know what we should do." Hoseok finally spoke up, and his eyes were attached to his phone. "This site says to get him a blanket and a stuffed animal. It might help clear his mind and relax fully in to little space." He announced, looking up from his phone. "I think I know what to get." Namjoon nodded and rushed to Jungkook's bunk.

He remembered a blanket Jungkook always slept with, and he had a stuffed tiger from his brother that he kept in the very back corner, underneath of his bunk; so the others wouldn't see.

So, Namjoon grabbed the two items and returned to Jungkook. When he saw them, his eyes lit up. "Gimme!" Jungkook reached out for the blanket and tiger. "Gimme gimme!" He performed cute grabby hands, so Namjoon handed Jungkook the two soft comfort objects. Jungkook hummed happily and pushed his face in to the tiger's belly. "I'm just going to wrap it around you." Jimin explained after he laid his hand on the thin baby blue blanket. Jungkook nodded with hesitation, then Jimin grabbed the corners and draped the blanket over Jungkook's shoulders. Jungkook let out a giggle.

"M'tays." He wiggled his hips on Taehyung's lap and wrapped his arms back around him, lightly. He relaxed his head on Taehyung's chest. "Yoonie welled at Kookie an' pushed mwe." Jungkook told them. Taehyung pouted and shifted his hips, getting in to a better position. "I'm sorry, Jungkookie, I'm sure Yoongi hyung didn't mean to. Are you okay?" Jimin asked as he started to pet Jungkook's hair, calming him down completely. "Mhm, nows 'am." Jungkook nodded. "But, -m wanna watch cawtoon." He added on, turning around to face the TV. "Alright," Namjoon went over to the TV and turned it on. "What cartoons do you want to watch, Jungkookie?"