37

'How am I going to hide this stuff from my members?' Jimin thought as he parked in the dorm driveway. The black 'bag of true fantasies' sat in the passenger seat, and the mirror on the floor. 'Maybe in a clothing drawer.' He thought. Jimin got out of his car, grabbed his bag and mirror and carefully headed inside, hoping no one would ask him-

"Ooh, what's in the black bag Jiminie?"

"Uhh," Jimin set the mirror down on the floor next to the door and hid the bag behind his back. "Nothing...it's nothing." He told Namjoon, panic rising to his face. "Hm~ Okay. Do you want some help with that?" Namjoon offered, motioning to the mirror. "Sure, thanks..." Jimin nodded. Namjoon helped carry the square mirror to Jimin's bedroom, and he placed it down where the broken one was.

"Do you think it looks nice?" Jimin asked Namjoon, placing the bag on his dresser and moving the broken mirror to the other wall. He was making sure it fit well with it's surroundings. "Yeah, sure." Namjoon peeked over at the black bag, it had some white lettering on it and he hasn't seen it before. The curiosity was killing at him...

"I like it," Jimin turned around to face Namjoon, and he stormed over. "Hey! I said it was nothing!" He snatched the bag from Namjoon's large hands and glared in to his eyes. "It's dark and mysterious, I just wanted to know..." Namjoon told him, swallowing sharply because he had seen the contents in the bag. "Well it's my stuff, just because it's my own room doesn't mean you can come in and snoop around whenever you want. It's none of your business anyway." Jimin opened his drawer with different pants, shoved the bag inside and closed it forcefully. "Sorry..." Namjoon muttered a weak apology, and he looked down at his feet.

Jimin covered his face with his hands, and released a whine. "I'd never been to a store like that before so I wanted to check it out and the worker was really nice." He made up an excuse, but Namjoon wouldn't know if he was lying or not. Well, he shouldn't anyway.

"It's okay, you can do whatever you want with your money- it's not my concern, like you said." Namjoon agreed. An awkward silence settled in...

Jungkook and Taehyung had been gaming all day, Namjoon and Jin went for some shopping as well, and Yoongi and Hoseok were criticizing Taehyung's gaming skills against the 'accurate maknae.'

Jimin was watching too, but he was also looking online for other toys he could use. As well as doing some research. The Nighttime store turned out to be cheaper than most of the online choices he wanted, and just looking at some pictures got him excited for later in the day.

"YAH HE CHEATED!" Taehyung yelled as their match ended in his death, leaving a hysterical Jungkook. "No, you're just bad." Yoongi chuckled, cuddled up on Hoseok's firm chest. "Just because you're dating him, doesn't mean you have to be mean to me~" Taehyung whined and crossed his arms in a pout. "That's favoritism." Jimin commented. "See, even Jimin-ah agrees!" Taehyung whined more. "I'm not being mean, I'm stating facts." Yoongi giggled at him, then using Hoseok's arm to hide behind. "Don't hide behind me, I'm not in this." Hoseok shook his head and pulled his arm away. Yoongi huffed and pulled Jungkook back, settling him between his legs. Jungkook blushed but he certainly didn't mind.

"So, how are everyone's solo's going?" Namjoon asked as he walked in to the living room in gray sweatpants. He had obviously been doing something with Jin, his cheeks were pink and his lips were dark red. Maybe he had been kissing him...a lot.

"I'm basically done with mine..." Jimin told him, eyes wandering to Namjoon's thighs, where his eyes then caught on the slight bulge in his sweatpants. Namjoon knew Jimin was looking, and he would've said something but Jimin sunk back into the couch, biting his lip and squeezing his thighs together as he slumped back. 'Is he getting turned on right now? Should I feel awkward? Is this technically cheating?' Namjoon panicked, while Taehyung was rambling about his song.

Eventually Jimin turned his head back to his phone but it only got worse between his legs, his stomach becoming so tight he just wanted to reach down in front of everyone to get a release. He closed everything and laid down on his side, hiding his blushing face into a pillow.

Jimin heard Namjoon chuckle.

"I'm glad you've finally figured things out, Taehyungie...well, Jin hyung and I are going to go to sleep, so, good night guys." Namjoon smiled at Jungkook and Yoongi, and they all wished him a good rest.

'Don't touch, it's almost time... Fuck, this feels kind of wrong, thinking these things with them here...' Jimin turned his head to look at Jungkook, but Yoongi's hand was tangled in his hair, like he would tug it any second. He moved his hips a little bit, turning more on to his side. He closed his eyes tightly when his hard clit rubbed against a cold patch in his underwear, and it then hit him that he was literally leaking. The coldness was slick drying slowly, and Jimin felt like he was about to explode if he didn't touch himself soon. He couldn't remember last time his mind and body agreed, and had him this horny.

"Me too, I'm going to bed." Jimin quickly said and sat up, grabbing his phone and scurring off to his room. "No~ Stay a little longer~" Hoseok grabbed his hand and pulled him down in to his lap. Jimin refrained from moaning, Hoseok's dick was pressing right on his hole. "I can't." Jimin froze his legs and sighed.

'Please let me go, please don't make me stay here any longer Hoseok hyung.' He said in his head, as Jungkook and Taehyung started to play another game. "Why can't you?" Hoseok asked Jimin, wrapping his arms around his waist. He heard the younger one whine and he shifted his hips, grinding slightly on his lap. "I'm really exhausted- plus, the sooner I go to bed the sooner I can work on my music tomorrow. And be with you guys." Jimin made an excuse. He then realized he was losing control of himself, Hoseok went completely silent and he was totally embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I'll see you guys in the morning." Jimin unhooked Hoseok's arms from around his waist and stood, not daring to look Hoseok in his eyes. "Aw, sleep well hyung." Jungkook stuck his tongue out at Taehyung immediately after, because he had just won again. "See, I told you it's because you're bad at the game." Yoongi told Taehyung, chuckling. "I'll show you both how good I can get." Jungkook grumbled under his breath. He leaned forward, away from Yoongi in a teasing way, and really started to battle with Taehyung.