108

Jin was still sleeping when there were knocks on the hotel door, so he woke up with a strong jerk. "Aish..." He sighed and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

The eldest whined a little before getting up and dragging himself to the door to open it. "Sorry to wake you, hyung." Yoongi apologized firstly. "It's alright, what's up?" Jin asked, squinting at the bright light in the hallways. "I was just wondering if we could do something together, but if you want to go back to sleep, that's fine." Yoongi said. Jin let go of the door so Yoongi entered. "How come?" Jin asked as he sat down on Jungkook's bed, that was already beginning to smell like him. "And why didn't you just use your key card?" He added. "I forgot mine." Yoongi grabbed his from the counter in the bathroom, and stood by Jin. "I was just hoping to change my mindset, I'm not really having the best thoughts this morning. I was out because I went for a walk-" "Woah, you went outside?" Jin asked, sarcastically. Yoongi chuckled. "Yes, I did. Namjoon, Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok-ah went to the store so it was just the three of us here. I believe Taehyung-ah is watching a show or something." He told Jin, and sat down next to him. "We could go out and visit a few stores, if you'd like." Jin suggested, stretching his arms. "I want to, but maybe later. It was hard to even get over here." Yoongi told him, feeling shy by sharing. "Oh, okay. We could see what silly food we can order to the room?" Jin thought out loud. "That sounds alright." Yoongi agreed.

They laid back on Jungkook's bed and used Jin's phone to see what kind of food they could get delivered. "I wonder where the closest Asian market is..." Jin did a quick search. "That's far." Yoongi chuckled upon seeing the results. "Well, I suppose it isn't a very common store. Are you in the mood for something sweet, or spicy?" Jin asked, returning to a food-delivery app. "Hmm, both." Yoongi stated. "We should see what combinations the internet gives us." Jin moved on to his back, and Yoongi laid next to him. Yoongi turned his head and watched Jin focus, how his eyes moved across the screen and how he moved his tongue around in his mouth, as a small habit he was picking up. Yoongi found himself admiring.

"What?" Jin asked, noticing Yoongi looking at him. Yoongi shrugged, unable to find words in his busy brain. "Do I look bad in the morning?" The older one asked. Yoongi opened his mouth to deny it, immediately, but Jin tsked. "That's not possible, I always look handsome and amazing." Jin laughed, and Yoongi let out a relieved chuckle. "Yeah, you're right." He shuffled closer to Jin, and put his head on Jin's shoulder.

Jin's heart skipped a beat, and he looked down at Yoongi for a quick moment. He didn't want to overthink this situation. However, Yoongi made Jin feel warm on the inside.

"So, what should we get to drink?" Jin asked, trying to return to the task at hand. "Hmm, you choose." Yoongi decided. His deeper voice made Jin fall more in love with the younger one, and all he wanted to do was kiss him. Just once, softly on his beautiful, small lips. Nothing more, just a connection of their bodies for a breathless moment.

"What?" Yoongi asked when Jin went silent, and he was just staring at his phone. "Huh?" Jin turned to Yoongi, and his eyes immediately caught onto his lips. Yoongi nervously licked his lips, knowing where Jin was looking. Jin inhaled and looked back to his phone, clearing his throat. "Sorry, I was zoned out- still a little tired." Jin took a deep breath, then glanced back at Yoongi with a smile. "Hyung, there's something else that I should tell you." Yoongi said, and that got Jin feeling lightheaded. He could feel their tension, and he was convinced now that Yoongi could too.

"What is it?" Jin asked, not wanting to assume something wrong and make Yoongi upset. "Do you remember when Jungkook-ah announced that he was a little, and I said that I had a little bit of experience with it?" Yoongi asked. Jin was taken back, and his mind blanked when he heard Jeongguk's name.

"What- yeah?" Jin was obviously confused. "Well, I didn't lie, but I sort of did, at the same time." Yoongi explained. Jin put his phone down, and tried to refocus his brain. "What do you mean? Where did Jungkook-ah come from?" He asked out loud. Yoongi let out a little huff, and licked his lips again. "The person I said that I took care of, was me." Yoongi told him, and looked back up to Jin. "Wait, Yoongi-ya, just hold on a minute- I mean, I'm not angry that you're a little too, but I'm just really confused. I remember you said that you had a female friend." Jin asked, and Yoongi shrugged his shoulders. "I panicked, because I wasn't expecting to be the only one who knew about it. That was also before any of us came out, and I thought if I said they were a guy, I was worried you guys would think I was part of the community before I was ready." Yoongi explained more. "And you're a little? How come you didn't say when Jungkook announced his little space?" Jin asked him. "Well..." Yoongi sighed a little.

"I only feel comfortable telling you. I think I'd only feel safe enough around you to slip. I never had a caregiver, and I'm not sure I want one. And I don't want the others worrying about that." He told Jin. The eldest's heart melted for Min Yoongi all over again. "Really?" Jin asked softly. Yoongi hummed. "I only want you knowing, hyung, please don't tell anyone...even Jungkook-ah." Yoongi repeated. "I won't, if you don't want me to. Are you going to..." Jin trailed off, looking in Yoongi's big eyes. "Maybe; I don't slip into it very often, so you don't have to worry about me much. I'm also not as young as Jungkookie, so I can take care of myself most of the time... one time my father caught me in little space, and this was just when I started to figure out how it worked, so I couldn't bring myself out of it..." Yoongi explained, his voice quieting. "Did your dad hurt you?" Jin asked, and received a nod from Yoongi. "So, I'm mostly nonverbal- which is another reason I can take care of myself, because it's difficult to understand a little who won't talk. You don't have to watch out for me, I'll be okay." Yoongi told Jin, still keeping close contact.

"You told me for a reason, though. Do you want to be little now?" Jin suggested. Yoongi shifted his weight and played with Jin's shirt, nervous. "Maybe..." Yoongi trailed off his words, feeling Jin's soft pajamas. Jin turned back to his phone, he knew Yoongi would slip if he was comfortable, and if not, that was fine.

"Do you want anything?" Jin asked after a moment of scrolling through the food options. Yoongi made a little noise, and pointed to an ice cream at a close store. "You want ice cream? So early in the morning?" Jin chuckled, and they started looking through the shop. "What kind do you want?" The elder asked. Yoongi hid half of his face into Jin's shoulder, one eye looking through the different kinds of ice cream.

If this is what Yoongi was like in little space, Jin felt like a king; being the only one able to see Min Yoongi so cuddly, and soft.