102

By seven in the evening, everyone went back to their own rooms. Jungkook stayed up a bit longer to watch something on his phone, but everyone else went to bed earlier. Taehyung got a text from Hoseok, but he wasn't fully absorbing it until now, when he wasn't taking care of a little Jungkook.

In Jimin and Hoseok's room, Hoseok was in the shower, and Jimin was cuddled up under blankets, missing Seokjin as if they had never seen him before. They scrolled on their phone, looking at fan edits of themself and Jin. Army was so close yet so far with their thoughts.

Jimin was scrolling through, when they found a thread of reasons why this person thought Jimin was married to Hoseok. Forming a small smile, Jimin started to look in to it. When Hoseok got out of the shower, Jimin saw he only had a towel around his waist and his hair was still damp. "Did you have fun?" Jimin asked, moving the covers off of them as they sat up. "Well, it was a shower, so..." Hoseok mumbled, rubbing his neck as he looked around for something. "What are you looking for?" Jimin asked, putting their phone down. "I don't know, I forgot." Hoseok shook his head and sat down next to Jimin. Jimin got behind Hoseok, and kissed his shoulder. "I know a way I can maybe help you feel better~" They told him, moving their hands to Hoseok's bare chest. "I don't know...I'm really sad about-" "Come here," Jimin whispered to Hoseok, and gave a soft kiss to the side of his neck. "We will know more once Jin hyung has figured it out himself. Don't beat yourself up, it might not have anything to do with us, maybe there's something he's going through." They told him quietly, pampering his shoulders occasionally with kisses. "But why wouldn't he-" "Shh, we will know more when he has figured it out himself. We won't make it go faster by worrying." Jimin interrupted, moving their legs so they were spread on either side of Hoseok. "It'll be okay, I just know it." They added, moving their hands down to Hoseok's waist to hug him.

Hoseok sighed, and leaned on Jimin. "You're right, I should just wait until I can talk to him." He agreed, closing his eyes. Jimin hummed and leaned in to Hoseok's warm body, smiling against his skin. "I love you, hyung. Forever." Jimin kissed him a few more times, before Hoseok moved Jimin's hands off of him and turned around to face his partner. He connected them in a kiss on the lips, and Jimin hugged him, slowly moving their hands over Hoseok's neck. They seperated for a moment while Hoseok got up from the bed, and climbed over top of Jimin. Jimin let him get comfortable, laying down on their back and having Hoseok between their legs. They kissed again, their lips fitting perfectly against each other. Hoseok carefully moved his sadness away, knowing it would come back, but not too soon. Jimin did the same.

Jimin ran their fingers through Hoseok's damp hair, both of them relaxing in to each other's presence. They continued kissing for a while, until Jimin got tired and pulled back. Hoseok looked into their eyes, and they both smiled at each other. "Gosh, every time I kiss you, I fall more in love with you." Hoseok chuckled, and Jimin smiled more. "I love you too." Jimin told him, and Hoseok leaned down to kiss Jimin again. This time, Hoseok used his tongue, and got into Jimin's mouth swiftly. Jimin squirmed slightly, unexpecting it at first. When their tongues met, there was a shock that ran through both of them. Sure, they've kissed before, and each other a lot. However, this time was so much different. Jimin's cheeks blushed a light red, being more close with Hoseok than they felt they could possibly be. Hoseok was excited to have a first, and more excited to explore Jimin and how they felt about it. Jimin inhaled deeply as Hoseok circled his tongue on theirs, and a tight feeling started in their stomach. A heavy feeling, while their head was feeling light.

Hoseok then gently grabbed a hold of Jimin's bottom lip with his teeth, and sucked it in to his mouth. Jimin moaned at the new sensation in their body, grabbing tightly on to Hoseok's hair but not pulling. Hoseok let go, and Jimin sighed heavily, breathless.

"Hmm," Hoseok moved his head down so Jimin let go of his hair. They watched Hoseok carefully, and he made his way down to Jimin's stomach. Instead of pulling their shirt up, Hoseok kissed their lower stomach through the clothing, one in each direction. Jimin chuckled at the little butterflies that tingled in their stomach. "It tickles." Jimin reached down and grabbed Hoseok's hand, and Hoseok looked up at his partner for a second, before giving them more kisses there. Jimin started to giggle, and Hoseok then stopped with a smile on his face. "Can I?" Hoseok asked, rubbing his nose by the edge of Jimin's shirt. They liked the view, with Hoseok that far down their body.