04

"Jiminie, can I sleep in your room?" Taehyung asked Jimin, entering his private room. The dorm had two bedrooms only because Jimin needed his own space. The members didn't know why, and frankly they were jealous sometimes. However, their manager set it in stone so there was no arguing about it.

"No, I'm very tired." Jimin rubbed his eyes and sat down on his small bed in the tiny room, his pajama shirt draping off of his shoulders to reveal his collarbones. "Not even once?" Taehyung huffed and walked over, sitting down next to Jimin. "I sort-of snapped at Jungkookie earlier, and-" "You can't hide from your problems, Tae. Just apologize, I'm sure he'll be fine." Jimin sighed and turned off the light, laying down on the mattress. He got up under the covers when he realized Taehyung was still there. "I did said no." He repeated. He heard Taehyung groan as he walked off, closing the door behind him; which Jimin very much appreciated.

"Aaah~"

Jimin's eyes opened, and through the window he realized it was still the middle of the night. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. His arm was covered in random lines, probably from wrinkles in the sheet. He stood up, stretching his limbs.

"Aah!"

It almost sounded like moans, but, it was too late at night for any of the members to be awake. The more he listened it started to sound like a cat, meowing. It sounded like a mixture of both. Jimin creaked open his bedroom door, and immediately saw the bathroom light on, the yellow light peeking out from under the door.

Jimin slowly crept forward to the bathroom, not stepping on any of the weak spots in the floor. Whoever it was, in the bathroom that was moaning- or, whining, Jimin also heard what sounded like sniffles like they were crying.

Half of him wanted to knock on the door, but his other half didn't want to interrupt.

He heard the sink running, and the person was breathing heavily. "Uh, damnit..." They took a deep, shaky breath as the water stopped. Jimin knew the sound all too well; their medicine cabinet being opened and the rustling of random objects.

Just a few moments later, the door opened. It was Yoongi, and they would have bumped into each other if Jimin didn't take a step back.

"I, heard you-" "Good night." Yoongi shut off the bathroom light and walked past Jimin quicky. Jimin watched him wipe his face, which confused him even more.

What was he doing?

"Alright, I've got everything we need for the interview." Namjoon announced as Jimin walked out of his room the next morning. Jin was handing out some sort of breakfast to the members. "Oh yeah, we have that today-" "Jimin-ssi, what are you wearing?" Hoseok asked him. "Sorry, I forgot we had an interview today. I'll go change." Jimin quickly scurried off to change his clothes.

"Is everyone awake and ready?" Jin asked aloud, doing a quick headcount. "Jimin, Yoongi?" He asked. "Jiminie just went to change, Yoongi hyung's in the bathroom." Hoseok explained, grabbing a coat. "Okay." Jin nodded.

"Yoongi-ya, are you almost done in there?" Jin knocked on the bathroom door. He heard the rushing water of the sink and rustling of items. "Y-yeah." Yoongi told him. "Alright. We'll meet you outside?" Jin suggested as he walked away, hearing an "okay" from Yoongi.

They all piled in the industry-provided van, Jungkook, Hoseok and Jimin in the back, Namjoon and Taehyung in the middle (leaving an empty spot for Yoongi) and Jin was in the passenger seat.

They waited for about five minutes before Yoongi walked out of the dorm, wearing a plain black hoodie and his original pants. Jimin wondered why he had changed his Tshirt into a hoodie, but maybe he was just cold.

"Sorry I took a while." Yoongi muttered an apology and sat next to Taehyung, instantly leaning his head on the window. Jimin saw from behind him how his eyes were watery. "It's okay, we won't be late." Their manager smiled at him and started to drive.

Close to a half hour later they were entering the building, everyone bowing respectfully to the podcast members. They all sat down at the brown table in front of microphones.

"Okay we're going live in three, two, one." A man behind the camera gave them a thumbs up. "Hello, everyone! We have a new group here with us today, a seven-member boy group from BigHit Entertainment! Why don't you introduce yourself to our listeners?" The female smiled at Namjoon first.

"Hello, my name is RM and I am the leader of Bangtan Sonyeondan." Namjoon introduced in to the microphone. He turned to Jin next to him. "Uh hello there, my name is Jin." Jin wasn't sure what else to say, so he turned to Hoseok. "Hi guys! I am J-Hope, your hope!" Hoseok gave a big smile, making everyone giggle a little. "Hi, I am Suga." Yoongi gave a tiny smile, even though he knew there were no cameras on their faces. Jimin cleared his throat, knowing he was next. "Um- hello everyone, my name is Jimin and I am eighteen years old." He looked at Namjoon for approval, and he didn't see any negativity so he guessed he did okay. "Hi guys, I am V!" Taehyung smiled widely, making Jungkook and the other male podcaster chuckle. "And my name is Jungkook, I am the youngest." Jungkook smiled widely.

"Wonderful, it is nice to meet all of you! So you have one album released so far, you released it last year- how was that?" The female asked. "I know I had a lot of fun shooting the music videos for our debut song, No More Dream." Jin smirked as he remembered driving recklessly on the set. "Ah yes, you got to hit a bundle of trash and not have any consequences." Hoseok joked, making everyone laugh. "At some times it was a little stressful, especially having to keep up with everything going on while still trying to learn about each other. But I think we're all close now, and dancing together is definitely one of my favorite things to do." Namjoon explained, slipping in a lie at the end.

Dancing wasn't his favorite thing, infact it was probably his least favorite.

Jimin noticed Yoongi's hands between his legs, and his left one was bouncing quickly under the table. He didn't want Yoongi to feel anxious but he also knew there wasn't really much to do. He knew Yoongi liked his personal space and enjoyed his alone time, so he probably wasn't very happy being outside of the dorm. He made a mental note to talk to him later.